Date Announce: Devstream #151 on Jan. 29.

[DE]Rebecca

I hope on that debt list you have: 'basically buff every element effect'. realistically we're pigeonholed into Viral+Heat and occasionally Corrosive, while everything else is at most a conduit for Condition Overload.

i.e. Electricity could just use some more range in the Tesla chain beyond it's pitiful 3m. As it is, enemies outside of steel-path inherit social distancing and can never truly make Electricity procs shine.
Content creators have made plenty of suggestions, Brozime's frost rework video goes over Cold procs and how they could be made relevant and a genuine thing to consider. (on that note Frost needs attention, that old frame is living in 2014, someone help him)

There is a glitch where Chancellor Van Hek on assassination mission Oro, Earth when hes in his first form at the end of the map, he will get glitched into the wall through one of the pipes on the left of the gate and will get stuck to where you can see to kill him. Hope this information helps future players to get fixed. Maybe add some Coliders or remove the pipes flow completely. 

In one of these updates it would be nice to see the operator settings added to the loadout slots especially since the next update is going to involve the operator. Its a pain to switch every time i want to do Eidolons as i am one who uses my operator regularly in missions my arbitration build is different from steel path. This would be a huge deal to me at least although i dont see alot of other players using their operators in missions :

Le 15/01/2021 à 19:12, icecold8777 a dit :

I just hope there will be some good news about platform cross save.

As unfortunate as it may be, considering the way how Warframe works and is developped, cross save is most probably a thing that wll never be possible until the game stops development altogether.

The PC version of Warframe is used as an iterative working board where DE can fire hotfixes rapidly to fix issues as they spawn, on consoles, unfortunately, the updates go through a long and tedious certification process before being made available, which slows down the possibility of rapid hotifxes like on PC, thus, the two versions are separated since they are almost never on the same page.

And that's a double post...
Better make use of it.

Thanks DE for the heads up on the new format of devstreams, that'll be interesting, and personally more exciting, to hear less of updates to come to instead hear of things in a more timely manner. Though I will admit I'll miss seeing you guys shenanigans as often.

En 15/1/2021 a las 13:01, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Devstream151_Wraithe Concept_V2.pngTenno!

Our first Devstream of the year will go live on January 29 @ 2 p.m ET at twitch.tv/warframe! This will be the first of many advanced save the dates this year as we intend on changing our Devstream process up in this new year. We plan on doing 1 major Devstream a month with plenty of notice, and plenty of information organized into one hour. Just a teaspoon more organization in our typically candid and fun Devstreams. 

Our goal is to simply give you - the community - more of a guide in when to expect what we show. We have accrued a lot of ‘ship what we’ve shown’ debt, and the organized monthly format should make the timelines of when to expect things more solid.  

We will have our preview thread live in our forums (and reddit) on January 27 with more information on the Twitch Drop and what’s coming in our first Devstream of the year. For now, our teaser image can get you ready to learn all about Codename: Wraithe in our first stream of the year, and much, much more. 

Save the date, Tenno! 

Great!!!

I can't wait. You guys do your best even with everything going on right now... you all try your hardest to give us Tenno's awesome things. :) So looking forward to the new things you all have in store for us. Thank you devs and the DE team for all the hard work you all put in to this second home I call Warframe <3 May this year be way better for everyone. <3 💕

Hello!

Are you going to talk also about the textures? Because after many updated and especially the last one, no weathered or "pepper sprayed" skin has been fixed... Like nidus phryke skin for example which is covered by small black dots....

Ty!

Archived