Community Stream Schedule: January 18 - 22

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Jad Teran Noggle
  • Tuesday: Azoth Noggle
  • Wednesday: Raptor RX Noggle
  • Thursday: Auditor Noggle

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

As always, here are the times for Tenno in other time zones 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Subscribe to the official Livestream calendar here: https://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams

You can link this calendar to your own Gmail calendar to receive reminders - here's how:

Spoiler

1) In your Google Calendar, click the + 'plus' button next to Other Calendars

kLZDcIv.png

2) Click the From URL option from the drop-down menu.

ZZysQmw.png

3) Copy and paste the following address into the URL of Calendar text box.

webcal://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams/download

B1cUr45.png

4) Once you have pasted the URL, go to Settings and you will be able to set a custom name for the calendar and notifications for the streams.

FSzpRC2.png

alfhlvU.png

1 hour ago, (NSW)Cion said:

You don't wanna upset those players that farmed for those parts for hours, let alone crash the Lato Vandal prices.

Yeah I do. I don't care about the economy for that one lame grind.

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

yeah and they gave that out the other week anyway

That was the Braton Vandal, but that's my point, they might as well do it again for the other one.

Also, I'm well aware it's not a Corpus weapon, in case anyone else wants to chime in with that.

1 hour ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Yeah I do. I don't care about the economy for that one lame grind.

That was the Braton Vandal, but that's my point, they might as well do it again for the other one.

Also, I'm well aware it's not a Corpus weapon, in case anyone else wants to chime in with that.

Tbh there is no "market" for lato v. Its under 100pl as is as was braton cept by goudgers who are delusional of corse 

18 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

DE, could you fix the inability to place said noggles and other orbiter items on shelves so we can enjoy them, please? This has been an issue since the Deimos update as far as I recall. Thanks

I noticed it after Deimos: Arcana, myself. Pretty annoying. 

And thx to DE for two weeks of cool drops. I loved the cosmetic items last week!

Archived