Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taxon Prime...... Will this ever happen?

Breezer88

I doubt this is groundbreaking and an original opinion but I sure would like to see some of these original Sentinels FINALLY earn their place in Warframe history and get a Prime version. Taxon, Diriga and Djinn. Obviously Primed versions of their relative weapons would be peachy as well.

How often does this topic come up? I am fairly new to this forum thing and any links, etc would be cool. Stay cool peeps.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

It's definitely a possibility, especially since it's the first sentinel we get.

Yes, this exactly. The game is 7 years old, right? Great that we get new moa's, etc but toss the community prime variants like they do the frames in order'ish.

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I'm still waiting for Smeeta Prime 😝 !!!

Since Skin is technically not a Tenno Dentinal it won't get primed.... But a Mutalist Djinn might be a thing one day ?

Oof, forgot this was a thing (Tenno and non-Tenno). Thanks for reminding me. Haa, how cool would primed companions be....

1 minute ago, chacachaca13 said:

Oof, forgot this was a thing (Tenno and non-Tenno). Thanks for reminding me. Haa, how cool would primed companions be....

I don't think that means an item can never be primed, as in look at nidus or valkyr, lore hasn't stopped the creation of primes at least for warframes.

6 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

I don't think that means an item can never be primed, as in look at nidus or valkyr, lore hasn't stopped the creation of primes at least for warframes.

True.... But then again DE doesn't have the Balls make Mutalist Nidus over Nidus Prime.... I doubt that same fear will extend to Weapons and Companions....

But if they do... Give me Smeeta Prime 😈 !!!

14 minutes ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

Valkyr makes sense Nidus will make sense, the corpus didn't make her Gersemi is what the non prime version looked before the experiment, that's it, people overcomplicate this whole situation so much.

7 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

True.... But then again DE doesn't have the Balls make Mutalist Nidus over Nidus Prime...

Mutalist was created by Alad V not the Orokin it's impossible for that to exist.

All warframes are infested Nidus just focuses his powers on the infestation he will get a prime it's probably going to be him with armor with some infestation coming out of it

Taxon has always been my preferred Sentinel, but he still suffers from being too flimsy to withstand any major fights above level 50. 

Djinn *might* get primed, the Deluxe shows it wasn't always infested, so could get a non-infested variant. Diriga won't be Primed, because it's Grineer-made, but Diriga Wraith is a possibility.

8 hours ago, (PSN)thowed said:

No matter what gets primed or whatever they all need the self revive ability of the deimos cat thing (sorry can't remember the name).

Vulpaphyla* or Vulp for short.

and yes, DE needs to decide between having companions as either immortal, passive utility, or as a vulnerable source of extra DPS. vulnerable utility is nigh useless, and immortal companions with any meaningful damage (like Panzer Vulp) are far and away the only optimal choices for combat as it currently stands.

11 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Yes, this exactly. The game is 7 years old, right? Great that we get new moa's, etc but toss the community prime variants like they do the frames in order'ish.

Taxon was released in U19.10 (09.Feb.2017) and got designated as help for new players. Its also cheaper than other sentinels.
(easy crafting materials and free BP VS 100k/50k/15k credits for other BPs)

Only Oxylus was released later in U24.0 (08.Nov.2018)

Djinn and Diriga also lack a variant (shade got prisma)

Sentinels needs an overhaul before releasing new versions or primes. They could get some weapon variety and an improved survivability and add to them a revive mechanic like Venari or the ability to revive themselves manually.

I personally wants a new sentinel which can use corrosive, toxin, viral damages by abilities. Would be a supportive armor reducer which could also make immune you to these types of damages. Let me just call it mini saryn.

Archived