Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Profile Icon

TC-Guardian

Question

Hello,

I have been noticing the odd player who is posting who has the Excalibur Prime Profile Icon, which looks pretty cool in my opinion. 

I have been wonder what the requirements/how people are chosen to receive this icon. I saw a post form an administrator (Warframe Staff: Draice) saying that it was looking to be rolled out to all founders members, this post was made in June.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/58082-founder-badge-as-in-game-profile-icon-avatar/?p=624278
I have also seen the icon used by a regular appearing Forum user with Masters Founder status and not an alarming number of posts (in the 50's)

I have:

-Excalibur and Excalibur prime, both maxed. 
-The Excalibur and Pendragon Icon Packs
-and Master (upgraded from Hunter) Founder pack.

So I was wondering if this was some limited edition Icon, or if something has gone wrong.

TL:DR: How do I get this Icon?

Edited by TC-Guardian

4 answers to this question

It was due to some bug involving the limited time account reset option that was available. DE just decided not to remove the avatars that people obtained from the account reset.

Sadly, there is no way to currently get those fancy avatars.

:( Well, that's depressing, hopefully that changes sometime. Thanks for the quick response.

I did wonder that myself; I passed it off as just me upgrading from Hunter, to Master, to Grandmaster and I saw the avatars around, didn't really bother me, but it would be kinda cool to have, just for completionists sake..

That's why it kills me inside to check my Codex and see Braton Vandal... Lato Vandal... Snipetron Vandal... Brakk... Events I missed and didn't manage to get hold of those weapons; guns the mastery rank for shall remain completely untouched!