Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arm Cannons and Items

(PSN)platinumceiling

Yesterday I was using the Bubonico (Infested Arm Cannon) on Fortuna, and after switching to my Magnus everytime I picked up a Power Cell, I realized something. Why can't I just keep my Arm Cannon out while I'm carrying it?

You almost always carry items in your left hand, and the Arm Cannons (so far) are always on your right arm. It's such an obvious thing that it blows my mind that it isn't in the game. Sure, it's just a little thing, but it'd be an awesome little passive for these 2 (and hopefully more to come) amazing weapons to have.

On 2021-01-18 at 8:58 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

You can actually freely swap back to your armcannon while still holding on to your thermia can, hackingbrick or whatever you're carrying.(at least with Shedu, dont have Bubonico yet) It just feels like an oversight on the basic mechanic to automatically swap out to secondary weapons.

Bubonico is different. It doesn't allow you to hold stuff with one arm like Shedu. More importantly when are they going to address having to aim through your warframe with arm cannons?

Archived