Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any way to remove or otherwise hide the "delete all read messages" button?

Amphethis

Question

I have my mailbox preserved with all the relevant messages I've been sent since 2015. It's not *that* important, but I enjoy keeping the little pieces of history around. Ever time I delete an invasion reward message, I flinch slightly at how goddamn close the nuke button is to the one I want to click.

5 answers to this question

On 2021-01-16 at 2:36 AM, Amphethis said:

I have my mailbox preserved with all the relevant messages I've been sent since 2015. It's not *that* important, but I enjoy keeping the little pieces of history around. Ever time I delete an invasion reward message, I flinch slightly at how goddamn close the nuke button is to the one I want to click.

I'm the same way. I always delete messages very slowly so I don't actually erase them all.

On 2021-01-16 at 2:48 AM, Slayer-. said:

Don't worry though if you do click on it by mistake their is another popup asking are you sure.

Oh, this makes me so relieved to hear. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

I had the same issue awhile ago and posted about the exact same concern you did, I've got all my emails back to my very first one from Lotus 'Your New Mission'

I delete all boss one like Stalker coming for me BLAH BLAH BLAH emails.

Exactly what I do. No zanuka, no fieldron, only plot, events, special rewards etc

Archived