Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Locations, Switching Sides Consequences?

Xievie

Question

If I do the Hellas mission for the Gradivus Dilemma Event for the GRINEER, then do the Spear mission for the CORPUS after, what will happen to my mission clear count?

I want to get my 100 missions finished, but Spear's Fieldron is temping. I've been needing those.

I don't fully understand how the rewards for this event will work, sorry. Can I do 50 missions for the Corpus, then 50 missions for the Grineer, and have neither sides get erased? I'm assuming the mission clear count is reset if you go for the other side.

Edited by Xievie

7 answers to this question

Don't hold me to this but from my understanding if your do 51/50 then you still get 101 mission count, however, the reward for your 100 missions is the one you put 51 missions into, but if you do 50/50 you don't get a reward for either.

So since I have quite a few missions for the Grineer, if I do a few for the Corpus, then I can still hit 100 missions, then get the 100 mission reward still?

So since I have quite a few missions for the Grineer, if I do a few for the Corpus, then I can still hit 100 missions, then get the 100 mission reward still?

Well I don't think that's the case. Yes you will get the hand cannon, but from which side...we don't know. If it is 50/50, then I have no idea if you get the blueprint or the supercharged version. For either. So good luck. Just go for one side.

Don't sell out! betraying your fellow tenno for some loot, how ashamed you should feel. Think of all the tenno that are being tortured at the hands of  that sinister bum and your loyalty can be bought for some measly fieldrons? PFT! might as well pull down your tenno shorts and bend over for a lollipop.

Edited by SittingNinja

Don't sell out! betraying your fellow tenno for some loot, how ashamed you should feel. Think of all the tenno that are being tortured at the hands of  that sinister bum and your loyalty can be bought for some measly fieldrons? PFT! might as well pull down your tenno shorts and bend over for a lollipop.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some misleading info above.

If you do at least 100 TOTAL missions you will get a Tier 3 reward. Doing exactly 50-50 would be a bad idea as then you would not have 'supported' either side. To support a side you must do more missions for them. Thus 51-49 would be fine. The type of weapon you get is dependent on who won, not who you supported. So in 4 examples:-

55G - 45C and Grineer win - you get the complete Grineer gun, supercharged, with a slot

55G - 45C and Corpus win -  Corpus gun blueprint

45G - 55C and Grineer win -  Grineer gun blueprint

45G - 55C and Corpus win - complete Corpus gun, supercharged, with a slot

The references you make to things getting 'erased' have little to do with Tier 3 rewards - as long as you 1 more mission for one side than the other you will have supported them. Only battle pay and clan rating get erased.

Battle pay - this does get 'erased' - doing 5 missions for Grineer and 5 for Corpus on the same invasion (ie, Spear) = 0 points, no battle pay for either. Doing 5G on Hellas and 5C on Spear is fine, seperate invasions.

Clan rating - this does get erased. If you do 55G-45C then your contribution to your clans rating is +10G, not +55G.