- 2.50%
Forma - 2.50%
Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.50%
Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.50%

> super rare

Legendary Core - 0.18%

Rates for specific weapon rivens also vary:

shotgun: 1.4%, Zaw/kitgun: 2%, rifle: 6.79%, pistol: 7.61%, melee: 8.14%

Now to get to the point of the post, first thing in my opinion having an ayatan sculpture as a reward along with a endo reward that’s larger than the previous kinda makes it pointless.

~~Anasa ayatan sculpture~~

Only 6k kuva? Sure, that can reroll the riven you just opened a few times but what about the riven you got or the trash one with 768 rolls that you bought for 5 plat? 

6k->7k kuva

imo the rewards table should look like this

> Common rewards

Riven Mod - 15%
4,000x Endo - 19.82%

7, 000x Kuva - 19.82%

> uncommon rewards
Forma - 12.5%

Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 12.5%

Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 12.5%

> rare

Exilus Weapon Adapter - 2.5%

Exilus Warframe Adapter - 2.5%

3-Day Booster -2.5%

> super rare

Legendary Core - 0.18%

Umbra Forma - 0.18%

Gets rid of that dastardly statue and increases kuva enough for two 3500 rolls, puts the basic resources as a common reward because if they’re in the rotation they shouldn’t be on the same level as forma and potatoes and added umbra forma as a source.

I added weapon and warframe adapter because there’s not many places to get either, especially warframe ones.

Individual Riven rates? I haven’t had a problem with them but looking at them maybe make them more consistent, shotgun, rifle and pistol riven at 6%, melee at 5% and modular rivens at 4%

*ideally* we could rewards or chances at bonus rewards after finishing each stage, like riven slivers, smaller amounts of endo/kuva with one guaranteed on the final stage completion.

I did this all on mobile so sorry if formatting is bad, and I do not mean for this to come off as bossy but sometimes sorties don’t seem worth it besides by the riven.

Archived