Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Supercharge How Too?

rapt3rman

Question

I've activated my warframe with the orokin reactor, and the forma. I am new to warframe, and I don't understand why those I fight battles with have warframes that have visual effects, and my just looks plain? Can someone share what I am doing wrong, or not doing? Thank you! "Rapt3rman"

7 answers to this question

Super charging a Warframe is done by adding a Orokin Reactor to your Warframe thought the arsenal screen.

By doing this, you effectively double the amount of mod points your Warframe can have and thereby making it possible for you to equip more (and more powerful) mods.

What do you mean by visual effects? If you mean particles from using abilities and enemies dying, you need a nvidia graphics card to use that.

Like the  guy above me said, supercharging a weapon or frame doubles the amount of mod points you can use.

These two things don't have anything to do with each other.

Also, The forma's are only used after you hit rank 30 and want to add/change a polarity slot to your warframe. That would essentially allow you to add even more powerful mods as it would cut the cost in half for that slot. Just be aware that using a forma resets the rank and you have to re-level again.

i'm assuming you mean the special colors and soforth?

look on the market, you can buy them. requires platinum however. 

I think the Halloween colors are only 1 credit, so get them while you can and enjoy :)

If you buy colors, just buy the bundles, less platinum and you can have them all in 2 bundles I think.

I think the Halloween colors are only 1 credit, so get them while you can and enjoy :)

If you buy colors, just buy the bundles, less platinum and you can have them all in 2 bundles I think.

Honestly, the Classic Saturated, Smoke, and 1-credit event color palettes are all you need for most coloring purposes.

Edited by ChaoticVice777