URGENT: Nightwave rescue

Rescues are not registering. Tried doing the same one, then did a second and both times pop us said 1/3 and nightwave panel says 0 done. Might be conflict with there being 2 recuse weeklies up at the same time.

• Like 4

Same issue.  Tried in party, solo, on multiple planets and restarted client.  Not registering any rescue missions towards Nightwave Progress.

Edited by czer323
  • Like 1

Yup, Same issue. My guess is that since the 2 missions are identical the programme can't resolve which is which so like any good db it ignores it. Should log the error though in maintenance logs.

Well, I guess I've been retired from my old IT job too long, I'm analysing this now. 😁

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, strfish said:

Same

Perfect captures are also bugged, stuck at 5 out of 6 even though I have now perfect captured seven.

Just to check, Are you sure they are all different? I thought I had the issue before but it looked like I had repeated a capture I'd done already. If they are all different then definitely a glitch.

2 minutes ago, Scarberius said:

Just to check, Are you sure they are all different? I thought I had the issue before but it looked like I had repeated a capture I'd done already. If they are all different then definitely a glitch.

Yes different capture points around the map, I have now captured eight perfectly but still showing 5 out of 6.

Sorry for the followup but the animals must all be different types. If 2 are the same only one counts regardless of where caught.

I can't remember the types but if you catch the same Kubrodon variety twice it only counts once.

Update: This maybe broken? I just did the mission and got 2 Spotted Bolarola and it counted them both so I don't know how it's deciding what to count and what not to now. Anyway, what I can suggest is if all else fails get some pheromone (300 standing at The Business) for one animal and try to force it to be different.

Edited by Scarberius
Additional information

Having the same issue with rescue missions. tried fisure reg all solo. it shows progress at the end of mission recap.

but looking at the Nightwave mission board its back to 0/3

Also have a double rescue mission bounty listed. meaning the same bounty is listed twice .  I have not recovered bounties to do. so thats with the new events

had no problems with the perfect captures. except hunting for different species  as it 6 different and there is only 7 in the vallis