Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma

(XBOX)SOUL OF ODIN948

vor 22 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)ANUBIS6987:

Die kuva Bramma benötigt dringend eine Höhere Magazinkapazität weil sie somit ohne diese essenzielle Veränderung nicht mehr richtig spielbar ist drum beschwere ich mich über diese geringe Kapazität 

engl. translation:

"the mag size of the Kuva Bramma is to low."

My own opinion.| Meine eigene Meinung

It deserved the nerf.| Es hat den nerf verdient.

@ES-Flinter thanks can you translate for me ?

@(XBOX)ANUBIS6987 the The problem with The Bramma is not really it's Magazine size.... It's the Unique Type of Nerf they gave it last year. The Bramma can only Restore a Single Arrow per Ammo Pick Up and Cannot be Influenced by Ammo Mutation Mods like The Lenz can... This is where the real problem is as There's no other weapon that behaves like this 😐....

I don't know if it's been addressed yet by a while back you could by pass the Arrow limit just by using Ammo Restores....

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

ES-Flinter thanks can you translate for me ?

I will try my best.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

@(XBOX)ANUBIS6987 the The problem with The Bramma is not really it's Magazine size.... It's the Unique Type of Nerf they gave it last year. The Bramma can only Restore a Single Arrow per Ammo Pick Up and Cannot be Influenced by Ammo Mutation Mods like The Lenz can... This is where the real problem is as There's no other weapon that behaves like this 😐....

"Das Problem der Bramma ist in Wirklichkeit nicht seine Magazin Größe... Es ist der einzigartige nerf den sie es letztes Jahr gegeben haben. Die Bramma bekommt pro Munitions-Kapsel nur einen einzigen Pfeil zurück und die Menge kann auch nicht mit Munitionswandler-Mods beeinflusst werden, wie es bei der Lenz ist... Das ist wo das Problem steckt. Es gibt keine andere Waffe die so funktioniert."

12 hours ago, (XBOX)ANUBIS6987 said:

Die kuva Bramma benötigt dringend eine Höhere Magazinkapazität weil sie somit ohne diese essenzielle Veränderung nicht mehr richtig spielbar ist drum beschwere ich mich über diese geringe Kapazität 

It was nerfed for this exact reason.
If you want to spam the thing, use mods that allow it (ammo max/ammo regen/ammo pickup efficiency)
Otherwise, stop complaining. It was way too powerful with the old mag cap.

Archived