Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Master's Font broken / not working as intended

Halo

Has happened now two days in a row.

Used the affinity buff in a relay for everyone to use, yet when clicking on the buff, and confirming it, it does not pop up or notify anyone of receiving it. Also confirmation of many not getting the buff, including myself. And sadly having to wait another 23 hours to see if it works tomorrow. 

From my understanding and what people have said in chats, this is a current bug that should be addressed. 

SJmWz38_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gragBpHu8S_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Good afternoon, The bug has been figured out. Also, yet again, the buff failed to show up to the entire relay upon usage. 

Upon sending the buff to the entire relay, no one receives a notice or the buff upon me clicking the icon, including myself. However, the instance of anyone leaving and heading back to their orbiter, is when they receive the buff. 

No visual confirmation of people receiving it nor for myself, but only after returning. 

Image shown below is directly after using it, no buff visible in my tab of boosters on the right. Buff and notification of it should appear in the relay upon usage as it used to. 

Highly understandable that this wont get addressed at all, but hope it would get a fix relatively soon.

2uOsJh5_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

Archived