Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's 1 and 4

_4shes

Her 1 isn't good enough for usage in almost any mission because of how closed majority of the rooms are. I propose that you should allow her to hold her one so she can fly and control her movement in the air much like Titania but a little less air control and on a small, but generous timer. 

For her 4, just literally allow the player to control where the tornadoes go by having the player place them one by one, instead of all at the same time and do not let the game decide where to put it. The game doesn't know how to be tactical and strategic. 

4 hours ago, _4shes said:

Her 1 isn't good enough for usage in almost any mission because of how closed majority of the rooms are. I propose that you should allow her to hold her one so she can fly and control her movement in the air much like Titania but a little less air control and on a small, but generous timer.

You can control the 1 but have to use it twice - tap once looking forward, then again while looking straight down to dive bomb from any height. I find the 1 more useful in corpus missions because there are a lot of long clean hallways. The Grineer missions are pretty bad for it because there are too many doors and too much junk to get caught on. I just forget about the 1 and take advantage of the fact that she has reduced gravity/extra floatiness. 2, 3 and 4 are for indoor spaces, and 1 is for outdoor spaces or very large areas.

4 hours ago, _4shes said:

For her 4, just literally allow the player to control where the tornadoes go by having the player place them one by one, instead of all at the same time and do not let the game decide where to put it. The game doesn't know how to be tactical and strategic. 

You control where they go by aiming down sights: wherever you aim they will move. You are completely in control of how to use the tornadoes already. Creating four means you automatically pickup multiple enemies around you without needing to look at them or get close, then you move them all in the same direction by aiming at the place you want them to go (and they will pick up more enemies along the way). I just wish they moved a little faster. If they didn't grab the enemy you wanted the first time, just knock them towards a tornado with the 2, and keep aiming at them because it won't be far away.

Archived