Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Drops?

Marethyu_Primo

Question

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Marethyu_Primo said:

Did I miss something or is twitch prime drops not a thing anymore? I can't see any twitch drops in market anymore, what happened?

DE has been extremely cagey about this when questioned so I am not sure what is going on. 

I believe the closest we ever got was a DE employee confirming it was the last Prime Drop of the year and that the program was over for the year, but still not confirming, or denying, if they were planning to bring the program back in 2021 or not. 

So the answer is we don't know. Maybe DE hasn't even decided yet. 

14 hours ago, Marethyu_Primo said:

Did I miss something or is twitch prime drops not a thing anymore? I can't see any twitch drops in market anymore, what happened?

Per DE News Article on Home page

Twitch Prime Drop   - Link to the news article

Upgrade your Operator’s look with the striking new Prime Operator Accessories, free with Prime Gaming! Equip all three to create a mask that even the Orokin would envy.

The Vayas Prime Operator Accessories Bundle features the Vayas Prime Earpiece, the Vayas Prime Mask and the Vayas Prime Diadem.

Plus, the Ember Warframe and Filigree Prime Orbiter Decoration are still available! Claim both Rewards and incinerate your enemies with style. To claim on PC, PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts and be a Prime Gaming member. If you’re not a Prime Gaming member, you can sign up for a free trial on the Prime Gaming page.

This will be the last Prime Gaming Drop, Tenno! Claim yours today and you don’t miss out on these striking Accessories, Tenno!

Only thing I have seen about this.  

Archived