• (PSN)cave_monkey changed the title to Consoles missed out on an Umbra Forma due to sharing the same Teshins rewards cycle as PC
15 minutes ago, (PSN)cave_monkey said:

Consoles missed out on an Umbra Forma due to sharing the same Teshins rewards cycle as PC

Could you be more specific? How did the same reward cycle affect its acquisition?

EDIT: ah, you mean the first Umbra Forma? Did they start the rotation with a different item?

Edited by Xaero
3 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Could you be more specific? How did the same reward cycle affect its acquisition?

EDIT: ah, you mean the first Umbra Forma? Did they start the rotation with a different item?

Unlike Baro which has the same rotations but delayed, Teshins offerings have the same offerings as PC at the same time.

With his offerings releassing later than on PC, consoles have missed out on the first umbra forma BP.

Even if DE does an alert to compensate for the missed Umbra Forma, other people would complain about missing it and that also being unfair.

Considering how often large mega grinds end up being adjusted long before they hit consoles, you'll just have to deal with some things being better on PC sometimes.

There's also no unfair advantage any player you can play with has gained from this.

Just now, Xaero said:

we got the Steel Path changes after the first Umbra Forma left Teshin's shop, meaning we on console didn't get to buy it. 

not really that big a deal to me personally, but umbra-heads will be ree-ing about it until compensation is given.

• Like 2

This isn't a Petty, i want because someone else has, this is a I want because i have loads of Build ideas i want to try and given the unnecessary scarcity of these Umbra Formas, i fell like it's a fair question  to at least ask. I wasn't asking The community i was trying to ask DE directly but could see an forum thread or channel that was specifically asking questions..

It's a rotating 8 week cycle.  Even if they'd started it the same way PC did, Umbra Forma first during a short week, consoles would still be behind by the number of weeks between deployment.

9 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It's a rotating 8 week cycle.  Even if they'd started it the same way PC did, Umbra Forma first during a short week, consoles would still be behind by the number of weeks between deployment.

i know, just would like to not wait 8 weeks to complete my Nezha, Trin or Nidus, all i want is to experiment and build right, thats kinda warframe at this point for me and many others i expect

il y a une heure, (PSN)cave_monkey a dit :

Says the PC Member

Says the guy who has a job and could not farm enough steel essence in time for the first umbra forma anyway.

If you get an alert, then an army of pc crybabies will revolt to get an alert of their own because "insert whatever made up reason here", then another army of console crybabies will do the same for some other stupid reason, etc...

It's an item not that useful that will drastically lose its value as time goes by, one missed rotation is unnecessary concern.

1 hour ago, (PSN)cave_monkey said:

Says the PC Member

Don't lower console reputation even further.

You're not missing out on an Umbra forma cause it never existed in our console build at that point in time, no one else on ps has 1 Umbra forma more than anyone else there's going to be plenty of them in the future that they'll lose all their use

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Don't lower console reputation even further.

You're not missing out on an Umbra forma cause it never existed in our console build at that point in time, no one else on ps has 1 Umbra forma more than anyone else there's going to be plenty of them in the future that they'll lose all their use

Who says Console rep is Low?

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

Says the guy who has a job and could not farm enough steel essence in time for the first umbra forma anyway.

If you get an alert, then an army of pc crybabies will revolt to get an alert of their own because "insert whatever made up reason here", then another army of console crybabies will do the same for some other stupid reason, etc...

It's an item not that useful that will drastically lose its value as time goes by, one missed rotation is unnecessary concern.

Cry Babbies  Ha

Edited by (PSN)cave_monkey