Are you asking for Dagger skins that have a more traditional look of them, or asking for someone to create a skin of such qualities? I guess it would also depend on what type are we talking about, since some can range from simple and straightforward to complex and intricate.

While the ladder is less likely to happen, in regards to requesting it to be made, I can at least say there is at least a Dagger skin that could meet your needs? It's not TennoGen though, since it's from the Nezha Empyrean Bundle and it's called the Teng skin. Might be a costly in Plat if you already have the Deluxe though. It's definitely a somewhat traditionally designed one, compared to the more militaristic and knife-like Crubbak TennoGen skin.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2021-01-21 at 4:05 AM, Scruffel said:

Are you asking for Dagger skins that have a more traditional look of them, or asking for someone to create a skin of such qualities? I guess it would also depend on what type are we talking about, since some can range from simple and straightforward to complex and intricate.

While the ladder is less likely to happen, in regards to requesting it to be made, I can at least say there is at least a Dagger skin that could meet your needs? It's not TennoGen though, since it's from the Nezha Empyrean Bundle and it's called the Teng skin. Might be a costly in Plat if you already have the Deluxe though. It's definitely a somewhat traditionally designed one, compared to the more militaristic and knife-like Crubbak TennoGen skin.

I did purchase it and I am looking for dagger skins that can be purchased straight by platinum, that are single and not part of a bundle or if they are part of a bundle, then bundle of daggers.

1 hour ago, SinisterLaugh said:

I did purchase it and I am looking for dagger skins that can be purchased straight by platinum, that are single and not part of a bundle or if they are part of a bundle, then bundle of daggers.

Yeah... then you essentially have the only plat-purchasable Dagger skin. Seriously, there is no more as far as I can concerned or remember. And I can’t recall if any new Dagger skins were announced by DE, and there was only 1 skin submitted for the recent TennoGen Round although I am not sure if this one would meet your criteria: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2396105664&searchtext=

21 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Yeah... then you essentially have the only plat-purchasable Dagger skin. Seriously, there is no more as far as I can concerned or remember. And I can’t recall if any new Dagger skins were announced by DE, and there was only 1 skin submitted for the recent TennoGen Round although I am not sure if this one would meet your criteria: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2396105664&searchtext=

Thanks