Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isnt Anyone Bored Of Warframe

xamsite

take a break.  play something else. come back when the next update drops.  this is how i can enjoy this game and not get burnt out.  im 5 weaps from mastery rank 13 and i still love this game.  a lil time off can really make a difference. 

thats why you take a break.ive got over 300 hrs in the game and eventually you will get burnt out.i took a break when gta 5 came out and now im back for the new event and it feels fun again even though the event going on now isnt that great its refreshing. take a break from the game and go play something else..problem solved :)

That's why we're on the forums.

But take a break if you don't see anything here for you or write feedback if you think you know how to address it... I am too addicted to get burnt out personally.

Dis. Dis.

Forums are the best place to hang out. Troll, flame, argue...Except that the Forums are so strict. Got 2 pts already and 4 Warnings from Mods. lol

Not if you want to win events.

I'm sorry to say that I do not understand the joy people find in running a single mission, hardcore, all the time to push for events.

I do not find it fun, I did it for the first event and will never do it again. Getting the T3 rewards is a fairly simple matter; it requires about an hour and a half of play a day... not really a big deal. I still stopped actually enjoying the runs around the 20th time of doing the *exact* same thing.

Which has got to be the most terrible way I've ever seen anyone use that many forma. But whatever makes you happy.

You sure love those assumptions.

I never said that was me, and I wouldn't use that edgy Ash colour scheme. 

300hrs + and I now usually do runs casually, during events or to help my clan(warlord). Even just chatting with close clan-mates can be a fun in game past-time. I must admit I found myself burnt out a little by the current event, my 100+ runs so far have been quite the grindy endeavour to say the least.

Edited by Tsrintox

Which has got to be the most terrible way I've ever seen anyone use that many forma. But whatever makes you happy.

You sure love those assumptions.

That statement wasn't meant to be aimed at you personally but more of a general statement.

>general statement

>uses second person, singular, informal pronoun

Sure.

>general statement

>uses second person, singular, informal pronoun

Sure.

So you've never heard someone say "whatever floats your boat" or "whatever makes you happy" in terms of people behaving in ways that they don't quite understand but doesn't really matter?

ok.