Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De´s "plan" (Theory)

xaythor

Most of us has come to the conclusion that DE wanted Grineer to get a head start.
Mainly by:
-Tenno will be rescued if you fight with Grineer
-Tipping the scales at the begging with better rewards for Grineer (mainly potato)

So why then?
Maybe they just want the battle to flip-flop and they just let Grineer start.

Or?

What if they needed bigger Grineer support for it to be a fair fight at the surprising end?

"I have prepared a surprise for them should they bite" -Alad V

About Battle pay: "Alad V, hes got something up his sleeve" -Megan, Prime time 4

Could there be a connection here?

Steve Said that the new frame has something to do with the story and the project Alad V is working on. He also said that it had been peeled, and you can kinda see the muscles etc. Indicating that it has been altered. -Livestream 16

gpzo.png

I might be completely off here but what if he will bribe us with a new warframe or something along those lines?

It would make sense to give Grineer a head start for them to have a fighting chance. I think it would be a hard fight if a new warframe was on the table even if you could get it later. Its not as good as a potato but i think many would change side.
It would of course be obtainable some other way as well but we want it now right? ;)

Tell me what you think, did i miss any factor? Am i completely off?

Also i heard that a dev mentioned that the infested will be involved in some way, how dose this fit together?

Edited by xaythor

I think the surprise is quite the opposite...if the "Grineer dogs" and the Tenno "bite", and the war is going so badly that the Corpus are losing ground, they'll just say to heck with Tenno support and release the altered Warframes upon us as a sort of Corpus attack slave. 

i'd like that.

And i said in another thread, accidentally or not, they gave the grineer an early advantage, possibly making them winner, and even if not, I think the ending of this event is something De has well prepared, and as I'm kinda easy to impress, it may be awsome lol.

:D

At this point with this huge of a lead, with clans actually being hurt for reversing their positions to gate the Berserker Frame behind a corpus win would be a serious problem starter.

This event has caused enough issues to not venture into that kind of territory.

I think the surprise is quite the opposite...if the "Grineer dogs" and the Tenno "bite", and the war is going so badly that the Corpus are losing ground, they'll just say to heck with Tenno support and release the altered Warframes upon us as a sort of Corpus attack slave.

All the transmissions indicate that Salad V plans to ally with the Tenno and suppress the Grineer. (the comment about war on two fronts). He said he can and will control the grineer, nothing about going after the Tenno.

The comments about Salad V's trick up his sleeve was referring to buffed battle pay, potatoes now over credits before, though your theory is more than possible and would be quite interesting.

Edited by VegetableBasket

i'd like that.

And i said in another thread, accidentally or not, they gave the grineer an early advantage, possibly making them winner, and even if not, I think the ending of this event is something De has well prepared, and as I'm kinda easy to impress, it may be awsome lol.

:D

Steve tweeted that it was working as intended.

For infested involvement, I'm sure that Corpus may come from Europa and take over Jupiter to make a counter-attack on Grineer. This could be why the Grineer are (intentionally) winning so quickly. We still have around 3 days left, and Mars seems to be done with. So what's for the next 3 days? Jupiter perhaps.

It would certainly add a nice twist to the event.

I doubt i got it all right (maybe all wrong) but there might be some connections about what DE is doing here.

There must be something special Alad has planned and it is probably not a better mob cus we would kill that just as fast.

So i think the "plan" has something to do with battle pay.(the only way i can think of that he can influence the war)

Edited by xaythor

Everyone talks about saving their fellow Tenno, but how can we be so sure that:

・The Grineer will return or allow us to retrieve the cryopods/Tenno in Corpus custody

・That the Grineer aren't going to just kill all the Tenno we're allegedly rescuing?

・The Corpus are using the Tenno only for malignant experiments and not maybe feeding some of them the finest foods and pampering them, while just studying behavior

・That we're not involving entire civilian populations at the expense of some unnamed Tenno, when Tenno are supposed to be heroes of the system, defenders of the defenseless, etc.?

Everyone talks about saving their fellow Tenno, but how can we be so sure that:

・The Grineer will return or allow us to retrieve the cryopods/Tenno in Corpus custody

・That the Grineer aren't going to just kill all the Tenno we're allegedly rescuing?

・The Corpus are using the Tenno only for malignant experiments and not maybe feeding some of them the finest foods and pampering them, while just studying behavior

・That we're not involving entire civilian populations at the expense of some unnamed Tenno, when Tenno are supposed to be heroes of the system, defenders of the defenseless, etc.?

Indeed, a Tenno would be happy to give his life for an entire civilization - the greater good

I think this is funny, most people dont really put the lore first (a potato and most change sides) but they try to convince other people to do so:

Help you brethren/Save the population form slavery.

They expect others to change side and put lore over personal gain when most of us would not do it ourselves.

Edited by xaythor

I just read that the devs hinted about the new warframe having escaped the lab "table" and this would make sense (weird if she fight with her "whips" that really are lab tubes) - dont know source for this thou

maybe the zanuka project will backfire and the new warframe will escape making Alad lose?

There are many possibilitys but i doubt Alad can bribe us with the new warframe if it has escaped...

Edited by xaythor

A frame as reward?  That won't happen. Slots as rewards tho,I can see that coming.

They have already offered vauban parts, they could offer berserker parts (you will be able to get her in other ways)

However i am starting to doubt it, if the warframe escaped he cant give it to us.

Edit:

He could give us the plans (blueprints) thou, so we could build our own warframe suit of corpus design...

Edited by xaythor