Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should This Thing With Nigthmare Mode - No Shield And No Energy

MuhhhhKuh

Yes it is challanging, but it is nearly impossible to survive a survival mission with this nigthmare debuff.

All Warframes then rhino will die realy fast without a possibility to react for incoming damage.

Tried it with frost or volt but after 3-5 min there are so many enemies that ther is no way to survive this.

in comparrison to the other nigthmare debuffs this is way to hard. I would like to see that the no shield and no energy is split into its own or maybe overwork the no shield condition.

(for example you start with 0 shields, and each time you kill an enemie your shield regenerate for a small ammount, and is lost over time like with the HP debuff)

What do think regarding this, or have you any other tactic for survival nigthmare against corpus or grineer?

As for other nightmare modes, like Vampire, health will go back when you kill enemies. This, however, becomes so difficult because shield and energy will not regenerate with enemy kills. But if it would, everyone could just spam all their abilities like there's no tomorrow and never run out of energy with lots of enemies around.

However, I agree that it's a rather nasty combo, having no shield AND your energy drained. If not for energy, at least shields should get a little boost with enemy kills. "No shield" fits better with Vampire mode, where you have to look out for your health anyway, BUT you're able to heal back up there so you'll probably be fine.

Nightmare mode should stay a challenge, but I've read lots of posts where people say they'd rather abort a mission with "No shield/Energy Drain" conditions. So would I, to be honest. I like "difficult", but that too should have it's limits. There's no point in making it hard when people don't bother playing those missions at all after a while. Now that's just me, but I haven't seen many people looking for nightmare groups in recruiting channel lately, possibly due to that time when they could just get all those mods almost for free.

Not that I would mind, I don't do these missions for mods anymore. It's just to keep boredom at bay.

But in fact these are the most exciting missions when you have to be very agile and careful unless you fighting with infested on which this debuff does not change much. I actually love this debuff that gives you a good chalenge to go naked against the army.

But in fact I'd love the challenges to be adjustable and all this would increase the drop table attractiveness.

P.S.Just noticed that having lvl 10 grants me Novice display status on forum. Nice.

Edited by YourMoms

But in fact these are the most exciting missions when you have to be very agile and careful unless you fighting with infested on which this debuff does not change much. I actually love this debuff that gives you a good chalenge to go naked against the army.

This I agree on, due to Stealth. :3

As for other nightmare modes, like Vampire, health will go back when you kill enemies. This, however, becomes so difficult because shield and energy will not regenerate with enemy kills. But if it would, everyone could just spam all their abilities like there's no tomorrow and never run out of energy with lots of enemies around.

However, I agree that it's a rather nasty combo, having no shield AND your energy drained. If not for energy, at least shields should get a little boost with enemy kills. "No shield" fits better with Vampire mode, where you have to look out for your health anyway, BUT you're able to heal back up there so you'll probably be fine.

Nightmare mode should stay a challenge, but I've read lots of posts where people say they'd rather abort a mission with "No shield/Energy Drain" conditions. So would I, to be honest. I like "difficult", but that too should have it's limits. There's no point in making it hard when people don't bother playing those missions at all after a while. Now that's just me, but I haven't seen many people looking for nightmare groups in recruiting channel lately, possibly due to that time when they could just get all those mods almost for free.

Not that I would mind, I don't do these missions for mods anymore. It's just to keep boredom at bay.

It's good to know that challenges remain challenges, to get some differences compared to most nightmare missions.

Usually stealth is practically the best solution for this problem. Otherwise, you have to go Rhino (with power efficiency mods) to clean up most of the mission. This is just my own ideals in my own missions.

ever tried to go stealth in a survival? ^^ (and also im no friend of invisible the whole time ^^)

Energy should not regenerate with enemy kills, this would be easier then without it ^^

But in fact I'd love the challenges to be adjustable and all this would increase the drop table attractiveness.

P.S.Just noticed that having lvl 10 grants me Novice display status on forum. Nice.

yes it is challangig i like this too, for example a defense with a frost to have the possibility to survive,

but during a survival mission against grineer it is nearly impossible to avoid damage because they spawn everywhere and bullets are hitscan.

My No1 Warframe is Mag, and even with max defense build with HP and Armor mods, she is down faster then you can even dodge.

Edited by MuhhhhKuh

No-health and energy-drain combo is hard and I want it to still happen every now and then, but I don't understand why the modes don't mix a bit, it's never no-shields and low-gravity or energy-drain and vampire for example :/

It's like they made these modes and instead of making them mix together randomly, they limit them to prefigured combos, pointlessly reducing the variety. I don't get it.

Edited by CubedOobleck