Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey so Why is the Entrati clock not an animated rotating decoration piece?

RedZeroInferno

In Dojo decorations you can build the Entrati clock.. but like.. it doesn't rotate at any axis.. is there a way to MAKE it rotate? either way.. I feel like.. it should.. rotate animate or.. something.

To clarify I mean the fully built and solid version of the clock, not the busted pieces, obviously.

probably something to do with moving stuff not really being compatible with the Dojo.

I do agree thoguh, it would be nice to have a working one: I've also built a room full of Entrati-style machines in my dojo; I love their aesthetic, and no dojo is complete without a protosomatic entropy acceleration antimatter reactor, am I right? 

On 2021-01-21 at 4:40 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

probably something to do with moving stuff not really being compatible with the Dojo.

I do agree thoguh, it would be nice to have a working one: I've also built a room full of Entrati-style machines in my dojo; I love their aesthetic, and no dojo is complete without a protosomatic entropy acceleration antimatter reactor, am I right? 

But the grineer and corpus vent fan pieces still move, animate, and rotate tho.. and so does the corpus robot crusher teeth and stuff

I would kinda dislike this to be honest, simply because I've utilized that clock piece in such a way that if it moved it would conflict with everything else surrounding it in my Dojo. However I do agree that it would be nice. I thought the same for the glowy orb thing from the same entrati set - it would be nice if it could rotate in place and have the glow ebb and flow.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, CuriosityTheKat said:

Honestly the void mirror is labelled as inactive they could just ad an active void mirror and then do the same differentiation for the clock as well. People do love options afterall.

Fully and completely agree with this.
Just have a both fully active and a fixed but inactive version of both

Archived