Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance Problem: White Screen and Stuttering

HollowRaven

Warframe has become unplayable lately. 

My screen turns completely white and I lose all responsiveness from the application. I can, if I wait long enough, to eventually hear in game sounds (and then I regain control), but otherwise the screen is completely locked up for 4-5 minutes at a time. This only seems to happen as I'm leaving the arsenal to do other things in the Orbiter. 

Meanwhile I'm also experience stuttering when loading a new area. Especially Deimos and the Necrolisk. It drops to a complete stop. I have no idea why this is the case. 

Last but not least, I am having constant connection problems. It happens every 2-3 minutes. Accompanied by stuttering. 

If anyone can help, I'd be very appreciative!

I've also been hard stuttering when loading into orbiter/mission just recently as well. I've done drivers reinstall, all settings on low, turned off overlays but nothing seems to work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On i7-8750,  gtx1060. 

gone though all my drives and temp files even reinstalled the game and still no improvement to warframe stuttering. can only guess something in one of the recent patches is causing this nothing else I have installed is having this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

The stuttering seems to be related to the last Ensmallening Update, I've found a few posts of other players talking about it (I'm also experiencing that issue). However, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to completely fix it, the developers would have to take a look into this, and hopefully they will because for me the experience has been pretty much ruined and I honestly can't be bothered to play the game as is (since that update I've only logged in for the daily rewards and that's it).

This fix seems to work! https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/kvu5je/fix_for_extreme_stutteringfreezes/
Thanks to "Toxys" for sharing the link in other threads.

• 4 months later...
On 20/01/2021 at 23:52, HollowRaven said:

Warframe tornou-se impossível de jogar recentemente. 

Minha tela fica completamente branca e eu perco toda a capacidade de resposta do aplicativo. Eu posso, se esperar o tempo suficiente, para finalmente ouvir os sons do jogo (e então eu recupero o controle), mas caso contrário, a tela fica completamente travada por 4-5 minutos de cada vez. Isso só parece acontecer quando estou deixando o arsenal para fazer outras coisas no Orbiter. 

Enquanto isso, também tenho gagueira ao carregar uma nova área. Principalmente Deimos e o Necrolisk. Ele cai completamente. Não tenho ideia de por que esse é o caso. 

Por último, mas não menos importante, estou tendo problemas constantes de conexão. Isso acontece a cada 2-3 minutos. Acompanhado de gagueira. 

Se alguém puder ajudar, eu ficaria muito grato!

I'm having this problem, can someone help me?

Archived