XBOX Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5

Wondering why Xbox players can only attain scores half as high as PC players could attain on this event. What is different for us?  Scoring or sentient spawns?  Check out the leaderboards. PC players maxed out at over 50k and we’re barely 25k max.
I find it hard to believe we are that bad at it, especially when they are kind enough to share high-scoring strategies for us to follow. 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Just Julica said:

Wondering why Xbox players can only attain scores half as high as PC players could attain on this event. What is different for us?  Scoring or sentient spawns?  Check out the leaderboards. PC players maxed out at over 50k and we’re barely 25k max.
I find it hard to believe we are that bad at it, especially when they are kind enough to share high-scoring strategies for us to follow. 

Probably because consoles have a lower spawn rate than PC

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Tyreal2012 said:

Probably because consoles have a lower spawn rate than PC

I'm just having a hard enough time getting a group of randos to go above 12 orphix. Max score for me is just below 9000...

It's like people don't realize you can't fail once you complete the first round. 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I'm just having a hard enough time getting a group of randos to go above 12 orphix. Max score for me is just below 9000...

It's like people don't realize you can't fail once you complete the first round. 

Ouch, that said I don't go outside clan or alliance for it, I'll see if you are online next time we run if you want in :) 

On 2021-01-21 at 7:36 PM, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Landscapes or starchart missions? They were only available in landscapes before. 

i ended up answering my own questions, the developers said in the first dev stream about the event that it would bring necramechs into normal game play as the players requested, bc affinity gain is awful and broken for necramechs, then later they changed thier minds and said, well we are only going to test it. well, it works so they just need to make it happen now.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Vamma Takayn said:

i ended up answering my own questions, the developers said in the first dev stream about the event that it would bring necramechs into normal game play as the players requested, bc affinity gain is awful and broken for necramechs, then later they changed thier minds and said, well we are only going to test it. well, it works so they just need to make it happen now.

They made it happen, let us keep it, cos stomping around with a mech is hella fun, they need to put something in the missions to counter the mech though. If a mech is deployed they need to spawn a unit as a counter otherwise the whole game just becomes even easier than it is. e.g a mech spawns and a raptor or lynx proxy start spawning as well as other enemies

On 2021-01-25 at 2:25 PM, (XBOX)Tyreal2012 said:

Ouch, that said I don't go outside clan or alliance for it, I'll see if you are online next time we run if you want in :) 

Thx I'm usually on after 8:00pm AKST.  That said I did get a crew that tried to run longer on endurance. Got over the 9K finally.  

So I am getting an extraction bug where we can't extract immediately when everyone is at the extraction point. For some reason there is not counter and it doesn't say that everyone is or isn't there.

Luckily after patiently waiting it seems to extract after some time but I am not sure what the deal is.

On 2021-01-28 at 1:21 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

So I am getting an extraction bug where we can't extract immediately when everyone is at the extraction point. For some reason there is not counter and it doesn't say that everyone is or isn't there.

Luckily after patiently waiting it seems to extract after some time but I am not sure what the deal is.

everyone has to get off extraction then get back on that fixes it every time

As we did with Operation: Orphix Venom on PC, Leaderboards have been (and will continue to be) cleansed of exploited runs.

On 2021-01-06 at 11:33 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Any scores that were determined to be achieved with these exploits have been (and will continue to be) removed from the Leaderboards, and temporary or full suspensions have been issued where appropriate. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

What about store prices, since our phasic cell payout is based on score. Our score is not as highly achievable compared to PC, what are the plans for this if any?

This needs to be checked - we can’t get anywhere near PC scores and the net effect is our time is not valued as much

Fix was deployed for Clan Scores so that’s admitting there is an issue with scores but costs for items hasn’t been balanced