Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My brother quit the game, and wants to trade me his mods/prime and plat (170p) - is that bannable offensive?

-Riller-

Question

Hello,

my brother quit the game, because he has a lot of private stuff happening is his life right now.

He has a lot of rare mods (some bought from Baro Ki'Teer), a ton of Prime BP's and 170 platinum. He wanted to gift me all of that. I should give him a random mod I got duplicates of as a "return". 

I read the ToS and only found that it's against the rules to do multi accounting. Note, that I don't have the credentials to his account, so it wouldn't be against the rules right?

We just want to make sure, because we both spent money on our accounts, and we don't want to get banned for something stupid like this.

I could get/buy the parts/plat myself. But he insisted that I should get his stuff, because I still play the game very actively.

Maybe someone on here knows more about this topic? Any input would be helpful, thanks!

7 answers to this question

The only issue you may run into is if you're running both accounts off of the same internet connection - DE might see that both profiles are from the same IP and assume that you are trading items between alt accounts, which can be a EULA violation. You're specifically not allowed to have different accounts that you own interact because it enables double dipping on certain rewards such as prime parts, sortie rewards, et cetera.

Otherwise, it is completely fine to give items to other players for free.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MasterControl:

The only issue you may run into is if you're running both accounts off of the same internet connection - DE might see that both profiles are from the same IP and assume that you are trading items between alt accounts, which can be a EULA violation. You're specifically not allowed to have different accounts that you own interact because it enables double dipping on certain rewards such as prime parts, sortie rewards, et cetera.

Otherwise, it is completely fine to give items to other players for free.

Nope, we both live in different cities, but we visit each other occasionally, having a LAN Party, therefore sharing the same router/IP-Pool I hope that isn't an issue.

Archived