Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Rewards

DanTheFatMan

These event reward for some of these planets is seriously ridiculous.The Grineer side on Spear gets 100k cache and the corpus get 5 FIELDRONS.Thats hours of work given in just 5 runs.Thats 50 fieldron samples that we would have to earn and then buy the blueprint and then make it and wait 12 hours.I can make 75k and hour just by grinding.The rewards are seriously unbalanced in my opinion and need to changed.

Edited by DanTheFatMan

These event reward for some of these planets is seriously ridiculous.The Grineer side on Spear gets 100k cache and the corpus get 5 FIELDRONS.Thats hours of work given in just 5 runs.Thats 50 fieldron samples that we would have to earn and then buy the blueprint and then make it and wait 12 hours.The rewards are seriously unbalanced in my opinion and need to changed.

you must not have been here for the very first mission...

the rewards are indeed imbalanced.

so much so that it can not simply be a fluke.

DE has done this on purpose for some unknown reason.

Well it is unbalance now because it started off unbalanced, grineer started to have the best rewards. So to counter it Corpus should get some too.

It's really only one base anyways, if you want the reward then go do 5 missions. Unless you have a clan that cares about their scores. I'm really just doing whichever mission that has the best rewards

Well it is unbalance now because it started off unbalanced, grineer started to have the best rewards. So to counter it Corpus should get some too.

It's really only one base anyways, if you want the reward then go do 5 missions. Unless you have a clan that cares about their scores. I'm really just doing whichever mission that has the best rewards

My clan is strictly Grineer and on top of that i want the ending rewards.

These event reward for some of these planets is seriously ridiculous.The Grineer side on Spear gets 100k cache and the corpus get 5 FIELDRONS.Thats hours of work given in just 5 runs.Thats 50 fieldron samples that we would have to earn and then buy the blueprint and then make it and wait 12 hours.I can make 75k and hour just by grinding.The rewards are seriously unbalanced in my opinion and need to changed.

OP. 640px-276167_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Get-Ou

My clan is strictly Grineer and on top of that i want the ending rewards.

If you only want the ending rewards what's the point of this thread?

If you'll care about the rewards you can always go corpus for a few missions and for others do extra grineer to gain more points again