Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me, or is Lavos an eyesore?

(XBOX)ShoeSeller6368

10 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

there is a lot about lavos i don't like, mostly his astetic and the fact he uses no energy. I'm getting real tired of these new warframes always coming out with a "second enegy" or special gimmick

Thats the point though. Make them more unique. Lavoses mechanic works fine. His aestetics just stink.

Lately the last few primes/deluxes or new frames are just ugly as sin.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Thats the point though. Make them more unique. Lavoses mechanic works fine. His aestetics just stink.

Lately the last few primes/deluxes or new frames are just ugly as sin.

his abilities work well with each other, no doubt about that. By gimmick im talking about embers new "heat bar" or hildryn using shields instead of energy, or the kenetic energy bar that gauss has, things like that, i'm getting tired of seeing, its almost every new warframe now. Almost never giving them to old frames like equinox, or frost, or valkyr.

The aesthetics are the only thing I like about Lavos. That's a man/frame ready for some serious business. I understand how some people might not like a frame design that isn't just another butt on legs but these people are also wrong and should be in horny jail.

Archived