Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dilemma.

WingsOfGryphin

I want to shoot Corpus, but i also want the Corpus to win.

(I somewhat have developed a hate towards Grineers as they remind me of Powerful Military Force which will never stop until they have conquered everything and enslave everything that doesn't belong to their faction. That's why i cheer up for Corpus - also they look cooler because they are more tech based )

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

Whoa there, you're opening up a whole new can of worms by getting into the aesthetics.

Quad walkers aside, the corpus crew all look like janitors with toilet cisterns on their heads and the moas are pretty derp.

Whoa there, you're opening up a whole new can of worms by getting into the aesthetics.

Quad walkers aside, the corpus crew all look like janitors with toilet cisterns on their heads and the moas are pretty derp.

But, I like robots that look like janitors!

That's because Corpus are scavengers they built their tech out of scrap found as a wastes from War times. 

Grineer are just military that consists of clones, somewhat i feel really annoyed by them. 

So in conclusion i seem to see Grineers as bullies and Corpus as nerds.

I like robot, but I hate Corpus. Not sure why.

Maybe I don't like the toilet seats on their heads, or the fact that their shooting of laser beams are too accurate, even higher than 100%. They can shoot at you even if their Flux rifles are not pointing at you, gg

Edited by SHArK-FiN

Go into an Invasion Mission

Choose Corpus side

Only shoot your allies

Profit

I must admit that that method is exactly what wingsofgryphin is asking for. And you can do it infinite until event ends. But I don't think that it is exactly what wingsofgryphin is looking for. Also I thing you might get into trouble if you do respectively 0% damage, 0 kills for like all missions you played and never reached extraction. Like several will probally report you which will make the 'bann crew' take a look at all of your missions with 0%

Important: I do not imply that people are likely to report you just for doing low (or even 0%) damage or kills. But when you are obviously side with corpus, and shoot corpus in the spawn area, they might be more angry about that than just an idling or constaltly dying (noob) player

That's because Corpus are scavengers they built their tech out of scrap found as a wastes from War times. 

Grineer are just military that consists of clones, somewhat i feel really annoyed by them. 

So in conclusion i seem to see Grineers as bullies and Corpus as nerds.

Welcome to SchoolFrame, where Grineer are bullies, Corpus are nerds, and tenno are [i have no idea what to put here, ideas?]

Welcome to SchoolFrame, where Grineer are bullies, Corpus are nerds, and tenno are [i have no idea what to put here, ideas?]

In a school comparison? Well, by the writing, reading and reasoning skills mostly displayed in game and in the forums, I would say Tenno are the ones with the dunce hat staring at the kindergaten classroom corner.