Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

App has some Bugs that need to be ironed out information inside..

Hello I really enjoy using the mobile app its a very nice & feature rich it's by far the best app out there..

However there are 2 very annoying bugs that continue to pop up 

Both come from login 

When trying to sign in to app I keep getting login failed please check your credentials..

But yet I can play the game on ps4 just fine..

Also whenever I manage to login to the app I always get the message stating that I'm logged in on this account on another system therfore login information won't be saved or whatever message that is..

I would love to be able to stay signed into the app if I choose because I deploy extractors to aquire resources when I'm not online playing this way I can keep my resource inventory stocked up..

I don't know how to upload pics of my issues on here but if you need more information & you need pics I can happily provide them to you as needed.. 

Thanks for making such a wonderful game & a wonderful beautiful app & allowing us to keep things building & stuff going even when we ain't online it really is a life saver.. I look forward to whatever more features you add to the app in the future thanks again 

Archived