Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Rush Proposal

celludriel

Just something simple, make doors that only open when the entire team enters the room.  This will only work though if you add a kickvote, for people that want to be assjerks and purposly don't enter the room.

No idea if this will work but it sounds plausible to me

How do you define "room"?

Rushing to some people might be just normal to others, a team with CC can clear rooms damn fast and as such just rush through, it seems to be that the majority of players who have a higher mastery rank rush eventually. How can you say it's bad to rush when players have tripled forma their weps to slice through mobs whilst others with a braton spend half their mag on one heavy. It's just the difference in weapons and mastery that create this rushing problem.

Edit: One thing I do find frustrating is when rushes pass a whole area of enemies to the rest of the team and move onto a next one to clear it first. Then one guy goes down and the rushes never do go back to revive and just go on or even worse just wait at extraction

Edited by Zedoth

Personally I don't understand why players with OP everything join PuGs to blow through everything as fast as possible leaving the rest of the squad behind.  Why not just do it solo - that's what I do when I go on a very low rank alert?  I do find rushers annoying because their play style isn't necessarily co-operative.  I've stopped playing the current event missions online because there was always one rusher that would mprime their way through as fast as possible leaving the rest of us with little to nothing to shoot.  That's not really fun.  Unless the entire squad is rushing together, having a solo rusher in the squad is annoying.  Frankly I think it would make more sense if one could mark a setting in their profile to denote whether or not they like to rush or not or even whether they like to stealth play whenever that becomes more viable.  That way the game can match you up with other people who wants to play the same way.  I understand that some people may not care about this, but for those of us who like to play a game to help each other and play cooperatively on PuGs, that game play style should be a viable option in a Co-Op game.  No offense to those who like to rush.  I do understand why it happens, just still find it annoying.

Personally I don't understand why players with OP everything join PuGs to blow through everything as fast as possible leaving the rest of the squad behind. 

Because big part of these pussy cats DIES in the process and wishes to have a little backup in case if they will die. Just don't heal them, don't help them, laugh at them when they are dying.

If you talking about that rank 30 nova on terminus, it's about showing e-peen due to lack of his own.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

Guest Shibboleet

I am a 'rusher' myself, but what I do not understand is why any of my kind would even pug this event. It is very easy to solo rush it. Though maybe, as a guess, they are just trying to gain points faster for their side since its 1 point per person for their team by completing the mission.

Doing them solo too, for the event, more point for my faction if everyone could did them alone...
Anyway, what people call rush is their lack of dps, you spend half an hour to kill a heavy, I don't, so yes, I won't stop running because you don't have sprint or whatever... 

Doing them solo too, for the event, more point for my faction if everyone could did them alone...

Anyway, what people call rush is their lack of dps, you spend half an hour to kill a heavy, I don't, so yes, I won't stop running because you don't have sprint or whatever... 

In all hounesty all I hear you say here is, hey you didn't play since the game launched so piss off it's my game, I'm gonna rush and you won't enjoy MY game.

Now this annoying comment aside.  A few people here do get it , that for a coop game it usually isn't much coop. Just one or two very high ranking guys rushing to the end killing everything.  Now for some stuff it isn't that bad.  Alerts for example if you just want the stuff the alert gives you and nothing else who cares.  But when I'm playing for progression thru the starsystems.  I rather like a calmer approach and enjoy the game a bit more.  Instead of just holding my shift button.  Now mind you I don't want doors where you have to press a button with 4 peeps for it to open.  Just a simple door that stays locked untill all people are in the tileset room or close proximity of the door and it unlocks.  Nothing more nothing less

Oh noes! A rusher? Call the Warframe police!

There needs to be a 60 second auto kick for AFKers that's an actual problem.

Indeed, if it wasn't for people akfing their points I could be in top 100 actual players for Grineer, not leeches xD

But who cares?