Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Showcase Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Can I ask the dumb question? Is there a way to record video IN Captura, or are you using screen recording software?

EDIT: Okay, I figured out the camera placement and zooming around! Still don't know if Captura records it itself or?

Edited by twirlandswirl

Not the best quality (PS4 Share + mostly red scene = youtube compression hell), plus was also planning on a smooth fade out to black with the advance camera tool as well, but camera placement/interpolation was getting too hectic. Still, fwiw, think it turned out pretty ok. Also probably wanna mute since the Necramech slide audio is nonstop lol. 

Edited by (PSN)BloodyHell
  • Like 1

Hello there!
I've posted this same video onto the Twitter aswell because I wasn't sure where to upload it!

The Twitter story is very scarce so here, have a full one! (Also, sorry for the random color change between the 5th and 6th camera, tried everything but nothing worked, don't know why it did this!). So I wanted to go for a more OV style so I did!
Story: The sentients have learned the weakness of the Necramechs and using their highly skilled scanning, used the scans to create Necramechs that fight for them! These mechs aren't just a weak shell, inside has a strong sentient called the Necralyst (yes, very cool name idea, thank you), a skeletal type Sentient with the ability to heal the nearby Sentients by just a squiver of health!