Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Showcase Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2021-01-22 at 5:26 AM, Styx_Prime said:

OMG, NICE! 👍

On 2021-01-22 at 4:55 AM, (PSN)Geisthander said:

I've always wondered, what if someone wins a prize they already have? Whether they bought prime access, or have already acquired everything you get from prime access. Would be kind of lame to win when you already have Nezha, Guandao P, and Zakti P. 

Title of this Captura is Synergy.

Hildrin is awesome companion to Voidrig as she not only generates a tonne of energy required by the necramech but also suspends the enemy for Voidrig to decimate easily.

P.S: Sorry for the menu text showing at the bottom. I think it was caused by a bug where it did not hide automatically after clicking Cinematic mode button (only the cameras position panel was hidden). Also forgive my unedited captura, as I just saw this contest and wanted to try my talent. Judges please consider the video from 0:04 to 0:34 (30 seconds) as valid submission (but it actually gets better after 0:34). Finally sorry for the lag in recording, my PC couldn't handle the particle effects.

Once again sorry for my shortcomings, hope you enjoyed this,

Edited by Orion299
  • Like 1

My submission for the Necramech showcase: https://imgur.com/a/EzG7LyN

The Kuva Fortress. Impenetrable, indestructible, and worst of all: deadly. The Kuva Queens are well protected by the Elite of the Grineer Empire. No Warframe would dare to step anywhere near the giant asteroid base...

(No editing done, used only advanced camera controls.)

Edited by Darkness1005