Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to join squads

(XBOX)TrevorCat

This is what they've told to do, hasn't worked for me but might for you. 

We'll start by power cycling your modem, router, and console. To do this, turn off the device, unplug it and wait for about 2 minutes. After, 2 minutes plug it back in.

Next, we'll verify the integrity of the downloaded game files. To do this:

1. Launch Warframe, make sure that Warframe was not previously open in the background
  2. Press LB+RB+Y all at the same time while on the Launcher until you see the text VERIFYING DOWNLOAD CACHE appear

Finally, please clear your console's game cache for Warframe.
To do this:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
  4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
  • Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Note: This will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

On 2021-01-22 at 12:32 PM, (XBOX)TrevorCat said:

I’m not able to join a squad at all for any reason, whether missions or for trading.

Here is another possible solution. 

The issue you are experiencing may be related to your DNS.

Can you please try changing the DNS settings of your console by following the steps below:

1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual.
  2. Select Network, then Network Settings
  3. Select Advanced Settings
  4. Select DNS Settings, then Manual
  5. From there, enter the following in the fields:

Primary:8.8.8.8
    Secondary: 8.8.4.4

If you have an IPv6 address (click here to check if you do), please input this instead.

Primary DNS: 2001:4860:4860::8888
Secondary DNS: 2001:4860:4860::8844

• If this does not work, please try 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1(IPv4) or 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001(IPv6) instead for testing purposes.

On 2021-01-27 at 12:29 AM, (XBOX)SASUKESSJGOD371 said:

This is what they've told to do, hasn't worked for me but might for you. 

We'll start by power cycling your modem, router, and console. To do this, turn off the device, unplug it and wait for about 2 minutes. After, 2 minutes plug it back in.

Next, we'll verify the integrity of the downloaded game files. To do this:

1. Launch Warframe, make sure that Warframe was not previously open in the background
  2. Press LB+RB+Y all at the same time while on the Launcher until you see the text VERIFYING DOWNLOAD CACHE appear

Finally, please clear your console's game cache for Warframe.
To do this:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for Warframe under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
  4. You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
  • Choose "Delete everywhere" which will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

Note: This will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

Are you sure about the deleting saved data everywhere? When I look it up on google it seems to be deleting all data such as characters and unlocks? Or is this different between games?

On 2021-02-02 at 10:10 AM, (XBOX)drakwil07 said:

Are you sure about the deleting saved data everywhere? When I look it up on google it seems to be deleting all data such as characters and unlocks? Or is this different between games?

Yes when you delete everywhere it won't delete your character or progression it'll only reset your in game settings. 

Archived