Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's Road Map?

ChaoticEdge

It been long time we discuss about their road map in the game, do anyone remember their road map?  All I got was their wiki "up coming features"

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Upcoming_Features

So do anyone know what is going on their road map or whatever they are working on now?  I know queen pin coming soon, then the RJ crews NPC but we weren't detailed about the "other road map" right now feel like they had more mess they have to deal with every time when they make one and pile of rubbish then forgotten like the MITW and others (new war).

The last time they did a roadmap was 2019.

Y'know the year with Liches and Railjack, content that was very clearly rushed and they still didn't get stuff out on time, even by highly optimistic interpretations?

2019 is not a year I wish to repeat for Warframe. 2020 wasn't great, but 2019 was... well, it was something rotten.

I expect Duvri Paradox will be delayed indefinitely, Ontario is back on a "Stay at home" order so I highly highly doubt they have made it back to the office in any real meaningful way to continue development on major updates that require the assets and time needed to complete (mocap work etc) 

I know it might be hard to hear for most in this community but were going to have to patient due to the pandemic. I think were going to see some fun interesting things come in 2021, but I dont think its going to be the things that most people are expecting due to Covid delays.

I do wonder why lapsed players feel the need to constantly mention that they aren't interested in anything DE is working on. If I were in that situation, I'd just leave.

To me at least, Command and Corpus Railjack/Liches are something I'm looking forward to. Beyond that, who knows what the future may bring.

4 hours ago, xGryphus said:

No strict roadmap for 2021 as far as I know, but this video outlines few thingsthat are coming in nearest future (on top of those that are already implemented):

I was refering before that one, something about during the time scarlet spear from 2019 or something, they had a road map and they wrote it down on the board with markers.  Then again I already know that cuz I just said for quote myself

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I know queen pin coming soon, then the RJ crews NPC but we weren't detailed about the "other road map"

sweet lordy lord, I hate to ask it felt like DE threw out their board out the window and then that joke appeared again with 1 and half men.

3 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm going to guess that they probably just use Waze, or Google Maps just like the rest of us. 😜

that nothing related for this isn't about the mash potato war where you bash a potato in someone face or throw at the person hard and also I don't think you understand the term "road map" for isn't asking where they are which I already know their location but I am not here give ppl location for I was talking about what they doing in goal as they work on this game or what they finish part for the game.  This is pretty much nothing much but another spongebob meme

Spoiler

spongebob.jpg

For I just don't know why when moment just got derp it just got worst then before.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, it doesn't mean it should of halted for there is called "wear mask and get your supplies from offices" then can "do it at home" it doesn't mean ghoul saw shouldn't be delay for it been sitting there sense I dunno about 3-5 years already for they did said they are making it for players to use ghoul saw to run around and buzz saw everything in melee combat.  This is pretty much does not explain the case delays reason, either you told everyone you drop the project like you did with Lunaro's sport game into the combat system or either you don't, for stop staggering the answer just answer our questions simple as that DE.  Either make good reason why there is other weird delays in truthfully for I don't hate someone speak truthfully but it does hurt but it doesn't mean given reason to hate of any reason why the road map isn't announce during long rear of end of the tail.

They haven't finished their 2019 road map yet. .. but here are some highlights

Railjack  unfinished. .

New warframe unreleased. 

Mele rework  unfinished. 

Pets rework unfinished.

Squad  link  unreleased..

Divrie paradox    unreleased. . Although I think this turned into an open world and when talked about its was a tileset. . 

roadmaps are a bad idea, especially during these unpredictable times we live in. I genuinely cna't think of a game I played that has a roadmap which actually went as planned: Anthem had a Roadmap.. LOL.

I'd honestly rather just wait for their -now monthly - Devstreams to know what they are working on. Corpus Railjack and Liches updates are likely coming next for PC, but I doubt PC will see anything until mid-february, and of course it'll be even longer for the rest of us.

still, the glassbois will be gone soon and we have double affinity and an event to keep us occupied. I'd say it could be a lot worse.

4 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm going to guess that they probably just use Waze, or Google Maps just like the rest of us. 😜

52 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that nothing related for this isn't about the mash potato war where you bash a potato in someone face or throw at the person hard and also I don't think you understand the term "road map" for isn't asking where they are which I already know their location but I am not here give ppl location for I was talking about what they doing in goal as they work on this game or what they finish part for the game.  This is pretty much nothing much but another spongebob meme

I'm going to guess that you didn't see the emoji at the end of my previous post. It's the colourful round thing at the end. It's a face that is winking, but also sticking out it's tongue. Hopefully you'll get it this time.

Good luck.

20 minutes ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

I'm going to guess that you didn't see the emoji at the end of my previous post. It's the colourful round thing at the end. It's a face that is winking, but also sticking out it's tongue. Hopefully you'll get it this time.

Good luck.

for the truth I just want you tail gate here.

I mean, at the same time I'd rather have them not hype or promise anything. Don't come out 2 years early and over-promise on railjack before said features are even working.

It would be a lot more tactical to PR in the opposite direction, lowering people's expectations and then over deliver.

I generally don't watch trailers or podcasts, haven't watched a commercial in something like 15 years, when you promise something great right off the bat it could only disappoint.

Just come out before release and say look guys we can't get the code to railjack to work going to have to cancel.

Then boom 10 days later it comes out everyone cheering - even if it's broken, half finished messed up because it's more than was promised.

Talk is cheap, what is that quote about the loudest mouth in the room

Forget roadmaps , they don't even have any direction as far as I can observe.

They have also proved multiple times they are not able to stick to any goals or timelines. 

They probably got tired of showing themselves as an organization that can't manage their resources and just stopped showing.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

How is not having access to all of the tools required to compete the workan excuse? 

They can't go back to the office and do everything due to being locked down. So how is having restricted or no access an excuse please elaborate for me because that's a very valid reason considering it's completely out of DEs control? 

Dont question the small 5HEAD minds of armchair developers, Cramps Dualchugchug!

They know that Canada has no government to obey, only weed! They know exactly what should be done! They know better than the people at the heel! They have DirEcTiOn! They have the formula to do away with CoNtEnT IsLaNds! They have the answers!

They are the TRUTH! 

I am Groot!

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Forget roadmaps , they don't even have any direction as far as I can observe.

They have also proved multiple times they are not able to stick to any goals or timelines. 

They probably got tired of showing themselves as an organization that can't manage their resources and just stopped showing.

Yea I dont think steve will be playing his guitar on tencents dim...

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Cram Duahcim:

I expect Duvri Paradox will be delayed indefinitely, Ontario is back on a "Stay at home" order so I highly highly doubt they have made it back to the office in any real meaningful way to continue development on major updates that require the assets and time needed to complete (mocap work etc) 

I know it might be hard to hear for most in this community but were going to have to patient due to the pandemic. I think were going to see some fun interesting things come in 2021, but I dont think its going to be the things that most people are expecting due to Covid delays.

I dont recall that DE directly said why new war and duviri Paradox is delayed. This reasoning that they can't release new war or duviri paradox because of covid seems maid up by Fans without DE ever confirming this.

Original they announced that new war release for end of 2019 so Covid can't be the only reason for the delays. 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb (PSN)SolarPhantom82:

Squad  link  unreleased..

Divrie paradox    unreleased. . Although I think this turned into an open world and when talked about its was a tileset. . 

Squad Link changed to the system with Scarlet Spear, DE said that the original design of Squad link didn't work in playtest.

Duviri Paradox was always a new open world this is the description from the  Reveal Trailer on youtube:

Zitat

Revealed during TennoLive 2019, the next Warframe open world -- The Duviri Paradox -- is now in development.

I miss public roadmaps. I am well aware that the timeline is only a rough estimate, but at least they tell us what is in active development and what is to look forward to. Yet, with missed deadlines we get hundreds of drama threads about DE lying etc because a roadmap was a promise and so on. Not to forget the current crop of drama youtubers milking any discontent until its leather.

Archived