Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lavos’ Vials Still Empty After Update 30 (Fix incoming)

(PSN)Zachial

So I just got Lavos and his Vials are always empty, I tried to hold cast, not showing up on abilities menu, and not in game. I already tried the restart, options hud, and uniinstall reinstall still not working. @[DE]Danielle.

Also so don't have to make a new thread the Deimos skin for Keratinos. The guanlet with 2 claws goes to a rotates to a 90 degree angle in game.

Also if leveling anything in Necramech it gives you no name on what leveled up, so you might see a lot of people thinking something didn't level.

Also if changing Necramech or customizing weapon's looks it has no preview in the Arsenal or switch Necramechs it displays BoneWidow shield on the Voidrig.  Also it wont let you change appearance on Archgun unless you do it on Archwing load out.

On 2021-01-23 at 5:19 PM, (PSN)xSINNRx said:

So I just got Lavos and his Vials are always empty, I tried to hold cast, not showing up on abilities menu, and not in game. I already tried the restart, options hud, and uniinstall reinstall still not working. @[DE]Danielle.

Also so don't have to make a new thread the Deimos skin for Keratinos. The guanlet with 2 claws goes to a rotates to a 90 degree angle in game.

Also if leveling anything in Necramech it gives you no name on what leveled up, so you might see a lot of people thinking something didn't level.

Also if changing Necramech or customizing weapon's looks it has no preview in the Arsenal or switch Necramechs it displays BoneWidow shield on the Voidrig.  Also it wont let you change appearance on Archgun unless you do it on Archwing load out.

Also the vials on his side are not there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an issue that persists on Lavos no matter what, as son I log in all of Lavos’ vials are empty, including his signature syandana.

after waiting all this time for update 30 and bug reports going back to Lavos’ release on ps4 I’m shocked to this still in the game, surely I don’t need to upgrade to a ps5 just so Lavos can get some fuel in his tanks?

This bug is present in the NS version of Lavos as well, and oddly enough Ivara's non-prime skirt is also suffering from something similar. Is Ivara's missing as well on the PS4?

I swear I can see the geometry as if it's 90% transparent, but my eyes are bad anyways.

Archived