Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extraction waypoint disappearing.

Electropuncher

I'm having this problem too. 

EDIT: I went into settings and turned map rotation off in display settings to see if that improved things for now until there's a fix (not much). It seems the issue arises more often in survival when you're wavering around at a distance from extraction. When I was on Gabii in particular, the extraction waypoint locked onto a door along with life support waypoints in the mini map, but when I turned around and took a few paces back, the waypoint separated from the others and flew off in the opposite direction.

I hope they fix it soon because I need to grind for credits. :(

Can confirm. Heading for extraction in Void when suddenly the float marker disappeared. They seem to have made it proximity based...
Like: If you are within X radius of the extraction tile, it simply goes away. Thing is, we spent over 6 minutes with the time preassure of getting oxygen, looking through every room, checking every door, only to find out extraction was still 4 rooms away!
Sure, I had the map up.. you know, the big one, not minimap, so we at least had a vague guess in which direction to go, since undiscovered rooms simply are not yet lined out.
Who would have guessed they could mess this up even more?!

Archived