Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrading a duplicate mod in arsenal acts like you're upgrading a mod already on a different loadout.

5hadow8lade

So for example if I have a level 5 Reach on loadout A, and on loadout B I only need a level 4, and I go through the arsenals Mod tab, and level a duplicate reach up, I get the message (Fusion conflict: Installed Mod would exceed capacity of loadout A). Even though its a separate (duplicate) mod. And of course if you go through with it, it uninstalls the other, higher rank mod from your loadout A. Which makes no sense.

This happens to me quite often and it is extremely annoying, please fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully whatever the fix for this is also fixes where it has the fusion conflict between weapons using a mod you have duplicates of and go to upgrade one.   

I have two unfused “focus energy” mods so going to increase one for a weapon shouldn't cause it to have to unequip from all others I have a base version on, that would exceed their drain limit, as I’ll still have 1 left thats unfused. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still seeing this (and I think I remember seeing this a year ago). F6 screenshot story below.

Berserker (9), config A, 2 capacity left:

a1DQniH.jpeg

Berserker (4), config B, 4 capacity left:

mwd05D6.jpeg

Fuse Berserker (4) to (8), config B:

abUVyCk.jpeg

UI confused, thinks the 4 extra capacity counts against config A as well:

7pnTgGj.jpeg

Archived