Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Heat Sword VS Fragor

ARK.infinity

Question

4 answers to this question

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ARK.infinity:

Hey im a new player in warframe, i just started playing few days ago and i want to know if the Dual Heat Sword is better than Fragor?

If the question is asked because you are trying to figure out which weapon to invest your - probably - limited resources like a Catalyst or Forma in I'd wait a bit until you get a better one. Not sure if that's still the case but the regular Guandao (MR4) used to be a weapon people recommended as investment-worthy for newer players.

Anyways, to answer the question: both are okay early on. Assuming you lack a big repertoire of mods yet I'd probably choose the Dual Heat Swords over the Fragor simply because they'll probably feel a bit better than the more sluggish Fragor.

No need to overanalyze early on. That'll come soon enough.

This really comes down to playstyle and mods. If you prefer a slower attack with more power go Fragor but if you prefer quick hits and speed the dual heat swords are better suited to you.

Mods are the major factor here and without knowing what you have to work with its hard to narrow it down.

Archived