Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storm Shroud Auto-Shutting Off

(XBOX)Avant Solace

For some REALLY WEIRD reason, Voidrig's Storm Shroud ability will shutoff whenever another ability is highlighted. Not activated, highlighted. If I use the Dpad to cycle to Storm Shroud and use "Activate Selected Power", Storm Shroud will activate and remain as normal. However if I press either left or right Dpad to cycle to another ability Storm Shroud will shut off, without fail. Oddly enough if I use the "Ability Menu" system I can activate Storm Shroud and any other ability in conjunction.

This is honestly a really weird and frankly detrimental glitch. The fact that people can randomly shut off their main defense simply by reflex and/or wanting to use another ability is incredibly dangerous. Not to mention it wastes the Necramech's energy. So hopefully this can be fixed quickly.

Seconding this, I have the same issue. It also happens on Voidrig with his Guard Mode ability, and it happens on Bonewidow with her Exalted Ironbride and Shield Maiden abilities too. Any channeled Necramech ability, basically. Apparently it's a bug on PC too, so I think it's an interaction specific to controllers, not just a platform.

Archived