LEFT OR RIGHT (RIVEN)

Go to solution Solved by vanaukas,

Question

11 answers to this question

Left. Multishot means more bullets, while overall dmg is just that... more damage.

Critical damage is really nice of Shedu, you don't really need lots of ammo for it, since it's battery base weapon

Keep rolling

Edited by Tyranq
  • Like 1

I would probably keep rolling, but I agree with others that left is the better choice. Multishot is an average damage increase of its' multiplier, cold adds more damage, losing damage against Corpus is really nothing of note since they are so frail to begin with, and the Shedu has a good enough critical hit chance for a crit build to be preferable. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Niether, the negatives are kinda bad imho, but left is better

Lol....-Corpus is a good negative, as the corpus are squishy already. 

It's completely random, so there's no need to keep rolling for some perfect negative. 

To the OP: Left is really good. I'd use that until you've acquired more kuva. If you have a lot, roll away, but I'd personally use that for awhile and see how it performs.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Lol....-Corpus is a good negative, as the corpus are squishy already. 

It's completely random, so there's no need to keep rolling for some perfect negative. 

To the OP: Left is really good. I'd use that until you've acquired more kuva. If you have a lot, roll away, but I'd personally use that for awhile and see how it performs.

Steelpath corpus aren't squishy at all, but ok

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Steelpath corpus aren't squishy at all, but ok

Your build probably just needs a slight tweak. 

Mag+toxin will take care of most. You might still need some corrosive or radiation to take down some of the armored units.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Your build probably just needs a slight tweak. 

Mag+toxin will take care of most. You might still need some corrosive or radiation to take down some of the armored units.

I don't need advice to do steel path, sicne I finished the whole starchart alone before they made it more easy, but thank you anyway. I said that about corpus based on faction dmg is calculated and how that will determine the dmg output on steelpath enemies (In fact, this is why the Bane/Expel/Cleanse mods are used for ultimate min-max builds). Also, If you used Shedu (the thread is about a riven for that weapon), you'll know that doing a mag+toxin build will result in performing way worse, since you are wasting at least 2 extra precious slots to achieve that and the weapon can barely hold one or 2 slots for elemental mods.

8 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I don't need advice to do steel path, sicne I finished the whole starchart alone before they made it more easy, but thank you anyway. I said that about corpus based on faction dmg is calculated and how that will determine the dmg output on steelpath enemies (In fact, this is why the Bane/Expel/Cleanse mods are used for ultimate min-max builds). Also, If you used Shedu (the thread is about a riven for that weapon), you'll know that doing a mag+toxin build will result in performing way worse, since you are wasting at least 2 extra precious slots to achieve that and the weapon can barely hold one or 2 slots for elemental mods.

I don't think the Steelpath Corpus are notably more challenging than anything else in the Steelpath, certainly not by enough that a 24% malus is going to make or break the run. There is, in truth, a single pain in the butt enemy that you will need to deal with infrequently, but he's a tanky boi even if you have the correct elemental disposition.

It's an acceptable negative given the bonuses, but I would still keep rerolling. 

8 hours ago, Acos said:

I don't think the Steelpath Corpus are notably more challenging than anything else in the Steelpath, certainly not by enough that a 24% malus is going to make or break the run. There is, in truth, a single pain in the butt enemy that you will need to deal with infrequently, but he's a tanky boi even if you have the correct elemental disposition.

The shedu already doesn't do to much dmg, 24% less dmg gonna hurt regardless. Anyway, there is 2 more slots for weapons to our disposal, in any case he should use (for SP) multiple elemental combos to be able to clear the nodes regardless the enemy.

The left one is close to the best roll you could possibly achieve. Besides the grades it would be better only if CD were to be replaced with CC and -corpus with a harmless negative.
By having cold on a low disposition riven you don't have to equip rime rounds so you can fit heavy caliber where normally you wouldn't be able to slot.
Think this riven as if it were this way : 65% multi 82% CD 165% damage -24% corpus. Would you keep rolling something like this? I wouldn't.

Edited by polemio
Fixing my debatable english.