[Survey] How often did you use Mesa's Ballistic Battery before Lavos Update ?

• STUVash changed the title to [Survey] How often did you use Mesa's Ballistic Battery before Lavos Update ?
8 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

But now I have a question.

I thought I missed something, either a change, or some synergy... kinda glad that is seemingly not the case.

il y a 14 minutes, Rawbeard a dit :

I thought I missed something, either a change, or some synergy... kinda glad that is seemingly not the case.

The Cedo definitely have some synergy with Ballistic Battery (which is probably the umentionned change/syenrgy here). Haven't checked the number to see if it was just the Ballistic Battery buff simply working on each bouces, or a more complexe interaction (like adding every bounce or something like that), but anyways it's not worth considering compared to others damage buffs aviable.

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

The Cedo definitely have some synergy with Ballistic Battery (which is probably the umentionned change/syenrgy here). Haven't checked the number to see if it was just the Ballistic Battery buff simply working on each bouces, or a more complexe interaction (like adding every bounce or something like that), but anyways it's not worth considering compared to others damage buffs aviable.

But Cedo came with Lavos update, right?...

Anyway, here is the answer if anyone wonders: 

il y a 16 minutes, vanaukas a dit :

Anyway, here is the answer if anyone wonders: 

Yes. Also, I'm sorry it's the first time I use Google Form, I saw the option to limit the survey to one answer per log but I didn't realise it was forcing users to sign with a google account (even though, with youtube being a thing most people would have one).

I disabled the option, now you can complete the survey without logging in.