Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Mods

LeAtlas

Why not instead of dropping slash dash we let stalker drop his custom slash dash mod... like say... more damage compared for slash dash but 100% energy efficiency while using slash dash :) and a stalker custom teleport for ash with extra range and invincibility for a while after teleport but double the energy usage :)

Wait...what does Armour 2.0 have to do with my comment?

Well after armour 2.0 a lot of enemies wont have armours so.... their skill will automaticly become effective in later levels too. So i doubt they will change their skills for every frame. Ash is a need for rework as stated by DE

What I meant is that you can't just have a "custom skill" for 2 'Frames. Having a feature like that for only a few of the classes and not the others is just bad design, the players who choose to play one without one of those custom skills would be missing out on a part of the game, even if it is just more RNG.

What I meant is that you can't just have a "custom skill" for 2 'Frames. Having a feature like that for only a few of the classes and not the others is just bad design, the players who choose to play one without one of those custom skills would be missing out on a part of the game, even if it is just more RNG.

True