Using Bonewidows Meathook on Battalysts that are doing their AoE attack is probably one of the best features DE has added to the game.

Being able to be like "nope, screw you" and yeet them out of the map has been a really good experience! So thank you DE! :)

TBH I didn't think it would work, but I felt like a kid on Christmas when I saw it actually does. :D

• Like 11

Until another enemy suddenly get in the way and you grab them instead, then watch your health rapidly dwindles as you stand right in front of the disco ball lol

Edited by (NSW)Mbek
  • Like 4

Battalyst: "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick, DPS DISCO TIME BABY!"

Bonewidow: "Imma throw you back to Tau now.."

Battalyst: "no plz".

grabbing the Ortholysts,  those big Sentients with the double cannons is pretty funny too, especially if you do a regular melee: beat a Sentient with another Sentient XD.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Can't wait for the nerf. Like they nerfed my Grendel. I'm still salty about that.

idd, it's incoming when they make the time for it
it wasn't that "gamebreaking" like limbo tho, so they didn't rush it this time ^^

25 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

idd, it's incoming when they make the time for it
it wasn't that "gamebreaking" like limbo tho, so they didn't rush it this time ^^

Being able to take a single problem target out of the fight whenever you want isn't gamebreaking, even if it's powerful. Limbo could take every target out of the equation, without much fuss.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

OH my. I think we found out how to win the new war 😂

I'd just snag one out of the air to stop the lasers, then let my Bonewidow carry them around like an angry health potion.  Nox are really good for that too, they take *ages* to die and you get health constantly until they do.  Plus, yeah, beating Bombards to death with a Nox is funny.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Being able to be like "nope, screw you" and yeet them out of the map has been a really good experience! So thank you DE! :)

TBH I didn't think it would work, but I felt like a kid on Christmas when I saw it actually does. :D

Time to level my Bonewidow then, thanks for the info!

• Like 1