Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, JellyEC said:

Actually, I can tell you traditional chinese server dont get any announce at all... including in-game or official translated website. I only know Nightwave end after i checked English website by incident. 

They can do much better, at least put a count down in Nightwave interface.
(I saw the count down time for Orphix Venom, so I know they just shut down the event and cells reward at the same moment. Not like Scarlet last year, it gave us some time to exchange reward. So, I just spent every cells before it ended. )

OK, then let's ask for what you actually want....because you've changed the proposition here.  

Let me be precise in wording.  You are fine with Orphix Venom, because there was a timer.  Great.  You aren't fine with Nightwave, because there's literally no timer and DE doesn't know how long the thing will last on day one.  Also fine, it highlights a problem of scope.

The difference here though is that you aren't asking for anything like that.  Your real issue is in translation and the support of platforms in different languages.  That is 100% worth being frustrated about, because a half supported international release is not a real release.  Please, bring that up.

Let me offer you only the perspective I can offer as an english speaker, in the North American region, which is the primary language and user base of this game by virtue of DE's physical location on a map.  People are complaining about items that are unused because after nearly 3 weeks with a concrete end date, and much more than that with a "sometime in January" end date, they failed to spend crystal credits.  At this very moment let's list off just some of the times this has happened before, and it hasn't required multiple salty posts because people couldn't be bothered to read.

The three beacons that were originally required to be able to fight Vay Hek on Earth.

All Nightwave credits.

Tremba Essence.

Scarlet Credits.

Credits for Dog Days. 

etc...

Before I go down the rabbit hole, let's end.  DE needs better support for their international release.  Fine.  Ask for that.  Don't complain about there not being a timer.  That's an easy problem to dismiss, given the easily verifiable information.  I cannot verify the international release information....but I've given you the benefit of doubt.  It'd be really insulting after this doubt someone could show me that this was available.  But again, benefit of doubt.

• Like 1

On 2021-01-25 at 9:31 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the number of DirectX12 micro-stutters that would occur mostly right after loading into a new area.

now I feel like these mega stutters are with me all the time even though I'm on dx11 setting in the launcher (does this switch even work btw?)

After 3 days I have answer from support(about freeze in login menu for AMD cpu users)

answer that it will be repaired with next patch

How i think hotfix will be in next ~2-4days or hotfix will be come in update for octavia prime

Baro Kiteer will arrive in 1d, so without hotfix we are losing his staff if it will not repaired next 3days -_-

Edited by po4te
  • Like 1

2 часа назад, po4te сказал:

After 3 days I have answer from support(about freeze in login menu for AMD cpu users)

How i think hotfix will be in next ~2-4days or hotfix will be come in update for octavia prime

Baro Kiteer will arrive in 1d, so without hotfix we are losing his staff if it will not repaired next 3days -_-

thanks for the info

2 hours ago, po4te said:

Thanks for the heads up :)

Btw, if it's just for Baro, you can use free version of NvidiaNow (not affiliated, etc, etc) for remote playing on their VM.
Limitations are wait queue, an hour of gameplay per session, and some hardware cap that I don't recall out of hand.

3 часа назад, po4te сказал:

Через 3 дня у меня есть ответ от службы поддержки(о замораживании в меню входа для пользователей процессора AMD)

ответьте, что он будет отремонтирован со следующим патчем

Как я думаю, исправление будет в следующем ~2-4days или исправление будет приходить в обновлении для octavia prime

Баро Китеер прибудет в 1d, так что без исправления мы теряем его персонал, если он не будет отремонтирован в ближайшие 3 дня -_-

спасибо, я очень жду, когда эта проблема будет исправлена, и мы снова начнем играть в нашу любимую игру

It all sounds great, this entire hotfix, but after i downloaded it, I can't run warframe :( . When I want to log in, I got a bug, I can't log in, or exit the game. Its a pitty, just after the end of Nightwave :( . 

Edited by Master_Brumbex

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic