Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

[DE]Megan

Please add a client side check to detect if any update is going to be deployed at the time of login on PC. My PC crashed and threw BSOD 2 times because I was trying to login while this patch was going live.

If a patch is going to go live, show a message on login screen just like the chat messages that you send before, during and after a patch goes live.

Hey! This looks great! I've been experiencing a strange bug in Deimos - specifically in the Cambion Drift - where I'll be fishing, and when I throw the spear, regardless of if I hit my target or not, I sometimes get stuck in the ground, unable to move. Using /unstuck pops me up into the air about a meter before I fall back down to the ground, still unable to move, unequip the fishing spear, jump, use abilities, or summon specters. It's made fishing in the Drift a really risky endeavor for me, and it's very irritating when it happens. The only way I've been able to fix it, is aborting the mission. Wish I could give more details, but it happens at random so I can't pinpoint a specific cause for the glitch.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mesh Accuracy:
A big part of the Ensmallening Part 3 is how Meshes are changing. Not only are we reducing filesize, we are also significantly improving quality.

Look to this Before and After for the improvements you can expect:

BEFORE:
Take care to observe the eyes and mouth and ear details. Jagged details are widespread. 

And once again I'm wondering if the before and after are mixed up.. Why is it that the improvements are making the game look worse?

5 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

And once again I'm wondering if the before and after are mixed up.. Why is it that the improvements are making the game look worse?

?

I don't see any difference in textures. All it does is to make polygons... less look like polygons, which I will say is an improvement. Example being the curve on the eyelids and the lips looking less "bumpy". If you however liked the bumpy look, then I don't have anything to say.

26 minutes ago, Deusgear said:

Thanks for the patch, but next time could you maybe not make the update just before the end of the sorties? I was at mission 2/3 and can no longer do the last mission because I have to download several GB. 

Edit: Sounded now more negative than it should :(
Thank you for your commitment

Exactly.

I was also 2/3 and the forced update made me log in literally SECONDS after the sortie expired.

Extremely brilliant strategy here, couldn't the patch wait like 30 minutes? Is that so bloody hard?

I've sent a couple bug fixes in via zendesk and they've had no reply for a couple weeks now, glad to see the game is getting rendering work done but I'd rather the game actually be playable than look nice, in a couple cases these bugs made the game literally unplayable, Alad V being broken on his assasination, Nekros sometimes having his abilities disabled because "one or more is active" despite not being active, etc. Made a couple threads on the forum too, seems the only bugs that get addressed are ones to do with the Unreal skins and such recently.

Archived