Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8 + 29.6.8.1

1 minute ago, Yperkeimenos said:

While there is no noticeable improvement on how the game looks after the hotfix

This hotfix don't aim for Graphical improvments. The goal is to reduce the size of the game !

And the performance issue has been fixed apparently 

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Дополнения:

• Лавос / Седо и их части теперь можно купить в Отцовских товарах за Энтрати.

• Чертеж Лавоса: уровень 2 - знакомство 

• Lavos Chassis / Neuroptics / Systems: Ранг 3 -  партнер

• Чертеж Cedo: уровень 4 - друг

• Ствол Cedo / Ствольная коробка / Приклад: Ранг 5 - Семейство *

And why did you need to enter these items as a reward for event if you add them to free sale after such a short time ?

This once again proves that things are very bad with Warframe(

P. S. I stop investing until things get better with game and i understand that COVID is to blame but i also admit that they could work in office observing all safety standards but most likely just don't want to

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ---Apurbo--- said:

Why before looks better?

You might need your eyes checked...
The geometry in the before is MUCH more jagged, just look at the lips, it goes from jagged to smooth curves.
The textures are the same though, so if you're looking at freckles or whatnot, you'll not see a difference, since the picture is demonstrating the mesh changes, not texture.

• Like 2

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 8

I think it's cool that you provide us with techy details, even though I don't understand them. It shows that you've been busy somehow :P

I also love to see optimization patches at least as much as content patches.

I turned up the volume extra high and jammed hard to the Coldwave theme in my Somachord!

love u guys, great game 🤎

Edited by supernils

Thanks for the fixes!

One thing ... the acolyte spawns in the daily steel path missions are broken. I get about 1 to spawn every two or three missions, even though I sometimes stay in the mission for minutes after completion.

More consistency would be great.

2 hours ago, SoLO-WoLF said:

hi what's the point of improve mesh on that details just make game laggy for low end pcs 😒

can u add some option to hold E instead of spam it ? my fingers not working anymore 

GOD i even not notice any change in before and after of sample picture :D

26 minutes ago, -Kushina-Namikaze- said:

My game crash all time on login screen. Any ideas why?

You have not submitted any crash reports. Do you not get the crash handler? If you do, it's vitally important that you type in a description of what you were doing (even if it's just "I was on the login screen")  and send it to us.

Removing support for the DX10 at this time is a mistake, 
many people are unemployed and broke because of the pandemic the hardware price is high 
and there are players who live in 3rd world countries, 
put it all together and you will see a big drop in your player base!!
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Vectorman_
post em branco
  • Like 2

My FPS drops to below 60 and I'm getting really bad lag and screen tearing on DirectX 12 (Beta).  I7-10700K, EVGA 1660 Ti, 64 GB RAM, game running on internal SSD.

Edited by ESYLD
Spelling
3 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You have not submitted any crash reports. Do you not get the crash handler? If you do, it's vitally important that you type in a description of what you were doing (even if it's just "I was on the login screen")  and send it to us.

I just download update and do optimization. I tried to play, but my game freezes on login screen every single time and then i press any button my windows says "close the program or wait for the program to respond". I dont know how send you logs. I tried play on DirectX 12 and 11. It all the same. And no, I dont get the crash handler.

Edited by -Kushina-Namikaze-
  • Like 2
Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8

Ensmallening Part 3: Mesh Accuracy + Sound Fidelity. 

Tenno, 

We bring you Part 3 of the ensmallening. By now you already know about Part 1 and Part 2,but now we will go into how we are changing Mesh Accuracy and Sound Fidelity.

We expect the download size to be 7 GB  with an estimated 3.6 GB of savings overall, meaning the game just got 3.6 GB smaller in file size!  These numbers may vary slightly. 

Mesh Accuracy:
A big part of the Ensmallening Part 3 is how Meshes are changing. Not only are we reducing filesize, we are also significantly improving quality.

Look to this Before and After for the improvements you can expect:

BEFORE:
Take care to observe the eyes and mouth and ear details. Jagged details are widespread. 

AFTER:
Take care to see the improved contours and details across the Mesh. A much smoother finished piece!

Sound Fidelity:
This one is for the audiophiles! 

We are making some changes to the way we handle encoding of Warframe’s audio. We are replacing xWMA with OPUS and a new ADPCM encoder! ADPCM will provide less noise and brighter mids. It also has improved spatialization so that the full audio mix just feels more alive.

Here is a spectrum plot of sine sweep 20-20k with the new ADPCM encoder above the old. Much improved!

ErFQu7rW8AAFws9?format=jpg&name=4096x409 

In general, Opus will really improve the way you hear Warframe’s accompanying music. We also expect this to improve general synchronization and any start up lag! Stay tuned for a future Devstream where we go over this in a bit more detail, too, for the audiophiles out there!

DTLS Roll-Out

We are testing some new network code out in this Hotfix. Even though we’ve tested it extensively on the Test Cluster we need more coverage!

The primary goal of these changes is to improve networking for Xbox players by replacing some proprietary network code; when these changes make it to Xbox they will enable our automatic proxy service that already helps players with Strict NAT and other network problems on other platforms (this is something we’ve wanted to get to Xbox players for a long time).

The added advantage of this new code is that it should be more secure and more robust on networks that corrupt network packets (we already defend against this to some degree but the new code is more thorough). This won’t make your ping any better but if something is mangling network packets we might be able to avoid it causing bugs in the game.

We’ll be monitoring the roll-out closely and will be able to disable quickly if we encounter problems. Please comment any related issues you have in this thread - thanks!

Optimizations:

• Reduced the number of DirectX12 micro-stutters that would occur mostly right after loading into a new area.

• Optimized download speed for fresh installs from the Epic Online Store or from the stand-alone installer.

• Made some micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.

• Made micro-optimizations to DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 rendering.

• Optimized away several MB of memory used by DirectX 11 to track shaders.

• Optimized away 7 MB of memory used by DirectX 12 to track shaders.

• Optimized DirectX 12 shader memory footprint and run-time performance.

• Fixed memory leak that would occur when running the Enhanced Rendering in DirectX 12.

Additions:

• Lavos/Cedo and their parts can now be purchased from Father’s Wares for Entrati Standing:

• Lavos Blueprint: Rank 2 - Acquaintance 

• Lavos Chassis/Neuroptics/Systems: Rank 3 - Associate 

• Cedo Blueprint: Rank 4 - Friend

• Cedo Barrel/Receiver/Stock: Rank 5 - Family*

• Added missing Orphix Venom Leaderboards to the Archived section.

Changes:

• Added a confirmation prompt when selecting to ‘REMOVE ALL’ Mods in the Upgrade screen to alleviate accidental removals. 

• Accidental removal happened quite frequently when using a controller due to the button to remove a single Mod and all Mods are the same, and is dependent on whether your controller cursor is over a Mod at the time.

• Tweaked Kuva Lich login Transmission probably so they don’t play at each login.

• Minor improvements for the Cedo firing animations.

Fixes

• Fixed inability to use Railjack navigation if the mission failed.

• Fixed Fishing breaking when putting away the Fishing Spear in certain conditions.

• Fixed Transferring to Operator being temporarily blocked by Warframe landing a Bullet Jump.

• Fixed zero Damage numbers appearing for unranked Stahlta primary fire.

• Fixed Stahlta Alt Fire bolts not exploding from Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones when the Unreal Shock Rifle Skin is equipped.

• Fixed visual bug where the player firing the Stahltas Alt Fire appears to fire indefinitely if the Unreal Shock Rifle Skin is equipped.

• Fixed ability to fire equipped weapons during Wisp’s Sol Gate when the Helminth ability Empower is cast prior. 

• Fixed ‘Rank Up’ HUD not displaying specific item or level while piloting a Necramech.

• Fixed bindings that have multiple entries showing in the incorrect order (i.e. Ability A would show NUM1 instead of 1 in the Railjack HUD as well as in the keyboard bindings screen).

• Fixed Deimos Isolation Vault Bounties displaying with "no expiry", when in reality, the rewards do rotate (like the normal Bounties do).

• Fixed Necramech waypoint not being the standard numbered waypoint.

• Fixed Bonewidow's shield appearing on other Necramechs in the Arsenal if you were just looking at Bonewidow and it had a Skin equipped.

• Fixed Eudico’s “reveal” not appearing for her Transmissions despite Old Mate Syndicate Ranking. 

• Fixed missing Hecaton Shotgun Skin reload animation when equipped on the Cedo.

• Fixed Pending Friends list not initially showing Mastery Ranks. 

• Fixed Star Chart music playing underneath End of Mission rewards screen.

• Fixed enemy ship sounds playing over Quest cinematics.

• Fixed Codex mission icons having icon transparency where unexpected.

• Fixed the Chat window rendering behind The Index Mission Progress screen.

• Fixed autocomplete showing the hint and text you typed, instead of just showing one. 

• Fixed another case of Terlyast spawn sound persisting when returning to Plains of eidolon from Cetus after spawn has started.

• Fixed typo in the Mastery Rank Inbox message.

• Fixed script error that could occur if you died while Fishing.

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.8.1

Performance Fixes:

- Fixed performance issues that started when everyone was set to opt-in to DX12 Beta Mode in the Launcher. Whoops! It’s opt-in for a reason. 
- Fixed a crash related to the Sound changes as described in the Great Ensmallening Part 3. 

Fixes
- Fixed an issue with some geysers in the Grineer Ocean tileset pushing you out of world instead of teleporting you back to land. 
- Fixed the False Profit Gold trophy being missing/causing the game to crash if you tried to place it in your Clan Dojo

ty

19 minutes ago, Vectorman_ said:

Removing support for the DX10 at this time is a mistake, 
many people are unemployed and broke because of the pandemic the hardware price is high 
and there are players who live in 3rd world countries, 
put it all together and you will see a big drop in your player base!!

Listen, DX10 accounts for an absolutely tiny amount of people around the world, and you can't blame people running 12-15 year old hardware on the pandemic either.

• Like 2
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic