Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Event!

FrothingLoins

Gotta say these invasion missions are pretty much the %$#! Hopefully they'll stick around after the fact.

But I do also have to say that the reward tiers are pretty steep, almost dishearteningly so. 5 ---> 25---> 100 as tiers is a very severe gap. Exponential growth in grinds makes jimmy a sad boy. Personally I think 50 maybe 60 is enough dedication to the event to get all 3 tiers of rewards.

I really want that potato'd brakk though so I'm totally putting my nose to the grindstone and forcing myself to do the exact same mission on the exact same 2-3 tile sets 100 times in a row.

/MANFARM

Yeah, I get that. I even agree it is pretty lame. But I wasn't talking about the scoring or the rewards when I was talking about good bits of the event.

Oh i hear you Blatant the possible chance of this becoming a mission is awesome, i just don't like events that aren't fair because i and many alike me hate the butter nut squash gun & the red butter knife.

It's a good event with interesting rewards, but it's getting really repetitive.
At 75 grineer missions so far and I'm still burned out.

I don't forsee doing any more missions without some sort of stimulus to make it seem less repetitive.

Doing it while tired is the best. Feels less grindy.

I'm incredibly glad I set out with the Grineer from the start, because it seems they're winning.

Feel sorry for the Corpus.

It's a good event with interesting rewards, but it's getting really repetitive.

At 75 grineer missions so far and I'm still burned out.

I don't forsee doing any more missions without some sort of stimulus to make it seem less repetitive.

Doing it while tired is the best. Feels less grindy.

I'm incredibly glad I set out with the Grineer from the start, because it seems they're winning.

Feel sorry for the Corpus.

All glory for space russia!

Still fun though.

well i gues that comes down to personal preference/oppinion. was hoping for something "crafted" for this even, not just some same old, same old with a new coat of paint.

if you liked it, then great :) for me.... a turd wrapped in nice christmas paper is still a turd.