Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Battle For Arcadia

Llyssa

First, the reward is awful for arcadia. Gotta toss that out first. Pitiful in any light.

That being said, MY GOSH! It's a war! Even with a build designed for speed runs, this actually feels like a conflict--the npcs are actually charging into combat, one-shotting enemies doesn't guarantee you won't get stomped by their friends, and a few things won't one-shot.

Definitely think the lvl 40's vs lvl 50's there really make "war mode" work. Shame the reward is a 2nd gen health pack.

Been getting simple uncommon and common mods. Like the really standard mods. No rares at all.

I think Grineer are lazy though if you're their allies. They tend to walk around in big groups and do nothing at all unless they spawn really close to the combat. Corpus always seem more involved and engaged when you're on their side. It's why being on Corpus' side is more entertaining. More of a conflict.

Edited by Naith

Yet more reason people don't like helping the Corpus -- Arcadia is a NIGHTMARE if you fight for the Corpus.

My God, it is ridiculous. Elite Lancers? What are those? You don't see any around anywhere. What do you see? Napalm Napalm Napalm Napalm, Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner, Eviscerator Eviscerator Eviscerator.

Oh, there's an Elite Lancer over there by his lonesome.

And the occasional Shield Lancer here-and-there.

No wonder nobody helps the Corpus anymore... for all of these people crying the game is "too easy" they're sure taking the easy way out by fighting the Corpus, aren't they? If these people really sought challenge, they'd go fight the Grineer.

And yes, the rewards are just plain junk. More instances of unbalanced effort vs reward in Warframe, nothing new here. Lv50 Elite Units everywhere, and you get a peasly Health/Ammo Restore (the weak one!) as a reward after FIVE battles. oooo.

Edited by Xylia

Yet more reason people don't like helping the Corpus -- Arcadia is a NIGHTMARE if you fight for the Corpus.

My God, it is ridiculous. Elite Lancers? What are those? You don't see any around anywhere. What do you see? Napalm Napalm Napalm Napalm, Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner, Eviscerator Eviscerator Eviscerator.

No wonder nobody helps the Corpus anymore... for all of these people crying the game is "too easy" they're sure taking the easy way out by fighting the Corpus, aren't they? If these people really sought challenge, they'd go fight the Grineer.

And yes, the rewards are just plain junk. More instances of unbalanced effort vs reward in Warframe, nothing new here. Lv50 Elite Units everywhere, and you get a peasly Health/Ammo Restore (the weak one!) as a reward after FIVE battles. oooo.

BUT: It does feel like an actual war, don't you think? Not like that garbage back on Ares and whatnot.

BUT: It does feel like an actual war, don't you think? Not like that garbage back on Ares and whatnot.

Wars are typically about large-scale battle ("Warfare") going on.

Nothing large-scale about 1-4 Tenno killing 100 overpowered dudes while 10-20 NPCs roam around and take potshots at the enemy and get killed in 3 seconds.

That's not a War, that's a Skirmish Curbstomp.

Been getting simple uncommon and common mods. Like the really standard mods. No rares at all.

I think Grineer are lazy though if you're their allies. They tend to walk around in big groups and do nothing at all unless they spawn really close to the combat. Corpus always seem more involved and engaged when you're on their side. It's why being on Corpus' side is more entertaining. More of a conflict.

I agree to this. The Corpus always seem to be taking the initiative. Too bad I feel like they are the Stormtroopers fighting against the Ewoks, because of their sheer difference in strength. 

It's not exactly peachy on the grineer side either, what with how nearly every enemy is packing either a flux rifle or a supra.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Don't you mean "Napalm Napalm Napalm Roller Napalm, Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner, Eviscerator Eviscerator Eviscerator, Roller Roller Roller, Scorch, Roller Roller Roller Roller, Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion Scorpion, Roller, Scorch Scorch Scorch, Scorpion, Roller, Eviscerator"?

Edited by ShueDonham