Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No you didnt pay money for the founders pack. Im going to stop that lie right now. You didnt pay hundreds of dollars to fumd warframes development and they gabe you that pack in return. It was a free beta reward and me and multiple friends who played the beta got the founders pack from playing the beta. You did not pay for the pack. 

Really? A free beta reward?
Well where's mine?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Wah i want my beta reward to remain exclusive so i can rub it in peoples faces wahhh. Thats how pc players sound. Im honestly glad im not part of the pc community anymore. Nothing but a bunch of toxic children that have ego issues.

See my earlier post:

20 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I don't have them either. But no.

Wanting DE to have integrity and hold to their promise when it actively keeps items from me is toxic? You really are special.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

the damn frame or at least a skin needs to be obtainable for all platforms. Id settle for a skin so that way the frame could remain exclusive. But the weapons need to be available.

The Founders are one of the main reason why Warframe still stands after nearly 8 years later. Besides, everyone can get an "Excalibur Prime" once they reach MR 5 and finish a satisfying story quest. The Lato Prime and Skana Prime, while both are strong, there are other options you can use. An extra 9k of Mastery experience isn't much now either.

6 minutes ago, Genitive said:

It has never been a war, just people refusing to accept it's not going to happen.

All the sources beg to differ.

That's a lie.

This post makes me think you are just a troll. A poor attempt at attention seeking.

The only People that dont want it to happen are a very select few pc players. Consoles never even got an opportunity to get the founders pack. The opportunity was long gone before console versions even existed. The only reason you giys dont want it to happen is to flex your ego. Which tbh is pretty brittle.

Just now, Duality52 said:

The Founders are one of the main reason why Warframe still stands after nearly 8 years later. Besides, everyone can get an "Excalibur Prime" once they reach MR 5 and finish a satisfying story quest. The Lato Prime and Skana Prime, while both are strong, there are other options you can use. An extra 9k of Mastery experience isn't much now either.

No they arent. If founders had their way they would be the only ones allowed to even log in to the damn game. The PC portion of this games community is the most toxic, rude, egotistical, and straight up cesspool ive ever seen in my life. Tbh pc players make me ashamed to even be associated with this game.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Wah i want my beta reward to remain exclusive so i can rub it in peoples faces wahhh. Thats how pc players sound. Im honestly glad im not part of the pc community anymore. Nothing but a bunch of toxic children that have ego issues.

https://imgur.com/a/0ev5cht
????? where's mine ?????

PS: I was pretty annoyed when vandals stoped being exclusive(it was never stated they were timed exclusive) especialy since I had to be there for one of them or I would miss it, the only reason I didn't "take up arms" was because I hadn't payed anything for it, you pay for exclusivity, you get exclusivity, if not, DE has swindled you and they need to refund you.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

The only People that dont want it to happen are a very select few pc players. Consoles never even got an opportunity to get the founders pack. The opportunity was long gone before console versions even existed. The only reason you giys dont want it to happen is to flex your ego. Which tbh is pretty brittle.

So you want DE to break another promise and possibly incur legal issues because you want a worse excal umbra and two garbage weapons?

Even warframe china never got excal prime.

• Like 1

this guys not a founder and can't complain about it. You look like little child.

• Like 1
Just now, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No they arent. If founders had their way they would be the only ones allowed to even log in to the damn game. The PC portion of this games community is the most toxic, rude, egotistical, and straight up cesspool ive ever seen in my life. Tbh pc players make me ashamed to even be associated with this game.

Whiney players that lie like you make me ashamed to be associated with this game.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

See my earlier post:

Wanting DE to have integrity and hold to their promise when it actively keeps items from me is toxic? You really are special.

It has nothing to do with DE. Excal prime is just an ego flex for you. I garuntee you dont even use him. Sits in your arsenal collecting dust

52 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

I know im going to get downvoted to hell by the PC community for this, but i think almost a decade is long enough for something to be exclusive. And before anyone starts trying to say hey People paid for that pack.... Well im not saying it should be given out for free. But im going to be honest. As someone who played on PC before i lost my rig in a house fire. I know how the founder pack was obtained because i obtained it. And it wasnt by buying it with real money. 

Point being. Excalibur Prime and the two weapons launched with him should be available to all platforms now. Its been nearly a decade. And a vast majority of players that had that pack have long since stopped playing. Not to mention. PC literally hates Excalibur. They trash the frame left and right. So why would they even care if other People got access to him amd the weapons? Theres only one answer. And that answer is so they can feel a sense of superiority over other platforms, and tbh thats far from a reasonable excuse to keep something exclusive. PC has always gotten stuff that consoles will never have the privilege of having. A prime frame and two prime weapons should not be something exclusive to a platform and a very small percentage of players. It should be readily available like all other frames and weapons outside of vaulting.

But i have a middle ground. Let consoles get the weapons and just release an Excalibur Prime skin to use on Umbra. That way the frame itself stays exclusive but we still get to have it in one fasion or another. But regardless. It shouldn't be an exclusive anymore. And theres no argument that can be made as to why they should remain exclusive other than to rub it in peoples faces.

YOu can't be "downvoted" here, go back to reddit with your "ideas"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Graphene314 said:

So you want DE to break another promise and possibly incur legal issues because you want a worse excal umbra and two garbage weapons?

Even warframe china never got excal prime.

Even if you did "Pay" for excal prime.... It was almost 10 years ago... I pay for Prime access and prime accessories packs. Dont see me crying when i see another player using a prime frame i payed for.

It has nothing to do with DE. Excal prime is just an ego flex for you. I garuntee you dont even use him. Sits in your arsenal collecting dust

Yes that's part of the exclusivity package.

• Like 1

If you are a closed beta player and you got excal prime when warframe come xbox you migrate your account and got excal prime on xbox. Thats mean you are not closed beta player founder.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Even if you did "Pay" for excal prime

Dude, do you even know what word "Founder" mean ?? Look it up

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Even if you did "Pay" for excal prime.... It was almost 10 years ago... I pay for Prime access and prime accessories packs. Dont see me crying when i see another player using a prime frame i payed for.

But i do see you crying when people are using excalp that you claim you have and must have paid for.

Just now, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Saying your ego isnt a good enough reason to keep something exclusive isnt whining. Its a fact.

If you are a closed beta player and you got excal prime when warframe come xbox you migrate your account and got excal prime on xbox. Thats mean you are not closed beta player founder.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

This thread is a complete trainwreck.

Oh i knew it would be. PC players want any reason to lord over console players and treat is like S#&$. Thats why im glad DE cut the partner program. PC players are some of the most entitled pricks ive ever had the displeasure of meeting.