Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime

(XBOX)IV Lucian VI

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

The only People that dont want it to happen are a very select few pc players. Consoles never even got an opportunity to get the founders pack. The opportunity was long gone before console versions even existed. The only reason you giys dont want it to happen is to flex your ego. Which tbh is pretty brittle.

I'm not a founder, or a closed beta player. I could have been a founder, but I never liked the weapons or excal so I never cared TO BUY IT.
And even I don't want founders stuff being released. its pointless. its a garbage frame, and 2 garbage weapons. the only reason console players want them is so they can take away the 1 PC exclusive. I guarentee you, you would never use any of the founders stuff. umbra is better than the prime, and there are dozens of weapons better than those 2, and the mastery doesn't matter since its possible to reach MR 30 without them.
You're being a petulant child. Exclusives have long been a thing in the gaming industry, and very rarely are they given out for free afterward. How many games can you name that gave out the Preorder/beta exclusives for free after?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Oh i knew it would be. PC players want any reason to lord over console players and treat is like S#&$. Thats why im glad DE cut the partner program. PC players are some of the most entitled pricks ive ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Wait for crossave progres and you got your excal prime agein don't complain it because you have one

Just now, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Saying your ego isnt a good enough reason to keep something exclusive isnt whining. Its a fact.

It's exclusive to founders. So if you don't have founders you don't get it. Founders was ended ~7 years ago. Do you require any more handholding?

Oh i knew it would be. PC players want any reason to lord over console players and treat is like S#&$. Thats why im glad DE cut the partner program. PC players are some of the most entitled pricks ive ever had the displeasure of meeting.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, Graphene314 said:

It's exclusive to founders. So if you don't have founders you don't get it. Founders was ended ~7 years ago. Do you require any more handholding?

I am a founder. On my PC account. Lost my rig in an accident. By the time i got a system. The ability to migrate my account was no longer available. I now have a rig. But i have so much progress and hours of play im not starting over just to have a frame i should have access to regardless of the matter.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No they were not. I owned the founder pack on PC. It was not obtained by paying money. That was a lie started by PC players to justify keeping it exclusive.

So then how do you explain this OP:

26 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

Founders are users who purchased special Founders Packages as a form of funding Warframe during its early days. These packages included Platinum, Prime Equipment unique to the program and other assorted benefits. The Founders program began on December 19, 2012 and ended on November 1st, 2013.

qFqNMjt.png

Because you didn't answer it. 

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Even if you did "Pay" for excal prime.... It was almost 10 years ago... I pay for Prime access and prime accessories packs. Dont see me crying when i see another player using a prime frame i payed for.

prime access is completely different than the founder program.
prime access is "pay to skip the grind" for when you want the new prime stuff now and not have to farm it yourself. it has always said thats what it was. there are however exclusive prime cosmetics from prime access that cannot be obtained without purchase. those are exclusives.

founders was ALWAYS stated to be THE ONLY source of excal prime,lato prime, and skana prime. there was never going to be any other way to get them, so when founders ended so would any chance of getting them. Hence why founders was MUCH more expensive than todays prime access packs.

I am a founder. On my PC account. Lost my rig in an accident. By the time i got a system. The ability to migrate my account was no longer available. I now have a rig. But i have so much progress and hours of play im not starting over just to have a frame i should have access to regardless of the matter.

Essentially, my dog ate my account? Give us your account name, please, and we can tell you flat-out if it's there or not.

Either way, transfering of the accounts have been closed off by DE. Better luck next time, I guess. 🤪

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No they were not. I owned the founder pack on PC. It was not obtained by paying money. That was a lie started by PC players to justify keeping it exclusive.

eT4s5c4.png stop lie if you are a founder you need the be pay

I look like a child? Really youre the one crying amd throwing a fit because you dont want anyone else having some damn pixels you didnt pay for 7 years ago....

and youre the one crying and throwing a fit because you can't have some damn pixels you didnt pay for 7 years ago

I look like a child? Really youre the one crying amd throwing a fit because you dont want anyone else having some damn pixels you didnt pay for 7 years ago....

Also I'm not a founder if I'm a founder my forum profile show the special founder badge because pay for that

Excalibur Prime and the other founders items are exclusive to the founders pack and will not be returning.

Founders did indeed pay real money for the founders items, they were not given out for free at the end of closed beta. You might be thinking of Braton and Lato Vandals which were free gifts given out when Warframe went into open beta.

Regardless, people disagreeing with you does not give you a free pass to insult them.

Closing.

Archived