Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Is How Corpus Will Betray Us

Lyphian

You won't get the melee weapon you want, you will get the wraith weapon instead, as for the sidearm you will get the blueprint.

Sure it requires you to use a slot and a potatoe, but that's not a big deal is it?

In anycase i will side with the corpus until the end, i will sacrifice tenno so that i can stop grineer from enslaving the colonies, with rewards or without rewards.

You won't get the melee weapon you want, you will get the wraith weapon instead, as for the sidearm you will get the blueprint.

Sure it requires you to use a slot and a potatoe, but that's not a big deal is it?

In anycase i will side with the corpus until the end, i will sacrifice tenno so that i can stop grineer from enslaving the colonies, with rewards or without rewards.

Cool, I will keep up doing the same.

..as for the sidearm you will get the [supported team's] blueprint.

• IF the Grineer win:
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

If Corpus loses, no-one gets Corpus weapons. Is it that hard to read and understand?

• IF the Grineer win:

If Corpus loses, no-one gets Corpus weapons. Is it that hard to read and understand?

Yeah some people just haven't properly understood this and it's just as annoying.

Edited by Naith

• IF the Grineer win:

you will get the blueprint for the sidearm, assuming you did 100 misisons for them atleast.

Recheck event conditions before posting please.

you will get the blueprint for the sidearm, assuming you did 100 misisons for them atleast.

Recheck event conditions before posting please.

The front page post still says:

Tier Three Rewards

Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

IF the Corpus win:

- And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!

- You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

IF the Grineer win:

- And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!

- You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

If you have info about it being changed, please link to it.

Edited by Rites