Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo place decoration menu preview icons not loading.

VannaVicious

When I’m trying to build in my dojo, and I’m in the item select menu with all the different factions, the little photo icons of the items will not load!

I have left the dojo, reset the game and every time I go into build it’s the same. Right now I can’t see any infested or orokin items at all, most of the natural is blank to. It’s happening in all of the factions.

some times the pictures come back and some time they don’t. It’s something I’ve noticed has gotten worse with time. 

never thought to make a forum post but yea I love building in my dojo and it’s quite the annoying lill bug! 

thanks for reading! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As of today, with the last update, things are getting worse. I won't get any decoration thumbnails to load, but it's extended to the whole dojo thumbnails, so no lab projects, no railjack projects, and of course no decorations. They load randomly, only a few at a time and won't load the rest.

adding onto this, im having problems with this aswell, going into switch files to repair corrupted files didnt fix this either, this started becoming a problem for me after the update drop
on a different case however, me and a clan member cannot see thumbnail images for items in our usual inventory either

hope this helps towards a fix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived